[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A reminder that the IOTA article was FUD "The “waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 2345235.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2345235.png
18KB, 512x512px
A reminder that the IOTA article was FUD

"The “waste money” and “steal money” attacks primarily rely on Eve being able to goad Alice into signing bundles crafted by Eve and then being faster in getting her bundle confirmed than Alice’s:
Firstly, none of the existing IOTA wallets offer this functionality of signing foreign bundles—Alice would therefore have to be a proficient programmer to manually sign a bundle using existing libraries and naive enough to sign a bundle she did not create.
Secondly, for Eve to be able to generate such a bundle in the first place, Eve would have to know which addresses belong to Alice. Eve can not calculate addresses belonging to Alice from knowing just one of Alice’s addresses, so this attack would require prior seed compromise by Eve (making the entire attack moot) or Alice leaking her address to Eve in the first place.
Thirdly, only one of each of Eve’s bundles can exist on an IOTA node at any given time. Without Eve having better network propagation than Alice or executing a successful eclipse attack against Alice, Eve would not be successful in being able to see her malicious bundle confirmed before Alice’s bundle is confirmed. However, the mesh network characteristics of the IOTA network make such an eclipse attack very hard to implement.
These requirements are exceptionally unlikely to occur in practice, making the presented attack impractical—even less so when combined with the earlier points."
>>
cool story bro, watch the video and think again if u want to invest in such a fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjCqT-oK9M
>>
>>3405825
i did, dom is a pretty cool guy and he's working very hard to make me rich.
>>
File: 1500295065705.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500295065705.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>3404909
If /biz/ has Digibyte, then Reddit has...
>>
>>3405904
you mean lying guy? watch his body language and talk about MONEY MONEY MONEY
>>
Daily reminder that Iota will be worthless without a patent. It will be nothing but a free communications protocol.
>>
>>3406050
aids.
>>3406054
i did you dumb truck, that's why i'm confident IOTA is going to make me rich. dom is brilliant and extremely motivated to succeed.
>>
>>3406090
i have no problem with that son
and thats exactly why im 30k$ balls deep in IOTA
because I want to give my money to build this future technology
>>
File: 1503241261163.jpg (364KB, 782x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1503241261163.jpg
364KB, 782x2000px
>>
>>3406243
>what is it enabled by
IOTA is the protocol that will make the IOT a reality. You should fix your word poster to make that clear.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.