[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you was to spend $20 for all crypto from top 10 to 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (40KB, 1822x318px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 1822x318px
What if you was to spend $20 for all crypto from top 10 to 100 then suddenly some of them will increase 10000% or more, you'll make profit in the long run while getting rich. For example you can buy 1000 of a crpyto currency and it goes from $0.02 to $100 worth you'd make massive gains. Is this a viable tactic?
>>
There is a whale here that made it doing that but he was buying a tiny amount of everything that wasn't a scamcoin as soon as it hit an exchange.
>>
Somebody on Reddit did something similar with 600 btc and turned it into 200 btc
>>
>>3404030
he put massive amounts of money into them lol, I'll only put my money into coins that I think have a good change to boom
>>
>>3404044
ha ha good tactic
>>
what's a good exchange to use for this tactic?
>>
File: biz snapshot 7-17.png (861KB, 801x804px) Image search: [Google]
biz snapshot 7-17.png
861KB, 801x804px
>>3403974
fucking DBG and Funfair,and i hope that BAT is a older purchase along with that ripple. Im not saying you should heavily re invest, im just saying your best choices are the first three coins you have. Can normies really not just buy rumors and sell news? its so fucking easy but everyone HODL's. Buy dips and sell highs prime example bought Ok cash last night and saw it was up near 11k today did i fucking wait? no you hit your margins and you are on the the next
>>
>>3406067
Yeah just brought them for very cheap, each for about $24.
>>
>>3404030
That dumb ass bought 200btc of Siacoin, deserved to lose his money.
>>
>>3403974
So you think there is some magic coin that is gonna go 5000X?? Haha good luck with that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.