[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is so obvious that this is going to be even bigger than Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Verge-Currency.png (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Verge-Currency.png
92KB, 500x500px
It is so obvious that this is going to be even bigger than Ethereum and Bitcoin, the scope of it goes well beyond cryptocurrency. Shit is going to change the world. Once the market realizes what this actually is, it will likely be the #1 coin. Right now the market is too stupid to know how huge this is.

Basically everything you do right now should just be to get more Verge.
>>
>>3403874
Already holding bags and waiting for information about wraith this month to decide what to do
>>
>My decepticon coin is the next big thing goys!!
Fuck off loser
>>
I hope you don't actually believe this and just want to dump your bags

I pity you
>>
>>3403874
>hurrrrr buy my rebranded dogecoindark plsss i only chose it to shill cause its such a low priced shitcoin I can put a dollar into it and feel rich

dogecoindark fags are insufferable
>>
>>3403914
This is not NASA, we are actually going to the moon boy
see you monday 10a.m. GTM...
>>
File: 1502663672489.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502663672489.png
57KB, 276x256px
>It is so obvious that this is going to be even bigger than Ethereum and Bitcoin
>>
>>3403874
Is this May 2017 again?
HAHAHAH this coin, long dead friendo.
>>
File: 1504572113725.png (587KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504572113725.png
587KB, 1334x750px
>>3404024

Have you not heard all of the things they have been doing lately and the new upcoming Wraith Protocol? They are not dead, in fact they reached their all time high market cap in the past half month. Try harder.
>>
>>3404340
>IPs still retrievable through nodes.
>>
>>3404432

> Hasn't been realeased yet.
> Faggot makes claim about a privacy vulnerability from a feature that isn't even released yet.

Kek
>>
>hasn't heard of Cloakcoin
>Once Cloakcoin goes full open source
>>
>>3404562
Conince me about this coin nigger, i have 15k to dump this weekend
>>
>>3403874
Bought 5k at 110 sats. Probably won't invest any more. Figure it'll either continue to underperform, or in a year I'll have a down payment on a car.
>>
>>3404562
*convince
>>
>when they figure out whast this coin really is.
I know what it is. A copy pasta job of other successful coins with some fancy marketing add. That's it. Totally unoriginal.
>>
>>3404581
5k is an excrllent down payment on a car....
>>
>>3404817
it's better than monero
>>
Get in now goys.... Only 14 billion circulating supply and rising.
It's definitely going to $1 goys
>>
prove to me why it is better
>>
>>3405169
it's cheap so it can easily 100-300% and it does the same things as monero
>>
>>3405153
14 billion XD
>>
>>3404340
So let me get this straight... The dev has failed to deliver on roadmap updates for two months, hasn't had any significant updates since then, decided to add some random meme features AFTER the others yet finishes them before, and you think he's actually gonna implement this?
>>
>>3403874
>>3404340
>>3405228
This is the average vergeposter.
>better than monero
>i cant explain why though
>just trust the devs goy
>yeah he missed all his milestones so what
>chat bots :)))
>low marketcap
>potential
>closed_source_not_yet_implemented.jpg
>retarded_comparison_chart.png
>wait bitcoin can already use tor?
>>
>>3405263
Gotta wait till someone else writes the code so he can copy-paste it
>>
>>3405429
Don't forget they claim that Monero has an "infinite supply".

Meanwhile Monero has 14 Million in circulation versus Verge 14 BILLION
>>
File: ip.bitcointalk.org-3.png (23KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org-3.png
23KB, 492x280px
>>3404574
>Hidden in development, no marketing push like Verge, tons of room for growth
>Mega mooned before
>Will be the first open source
>Technically no masternodes, a good thing for privacy coins because there is no centralization
>Guaranteed fungibility
>100% anon transactions
>End to end encryption and secure communication through Cloakshield
>Engima allows onion routing, nodes can communicate indirectly to circumvent traffic
>Clif High, crazy old man predicted "shocking" prices for Cloak
>>
>>3405452
Basically the same template as >>3405429
>Will be the first open source
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3405479
>Pointing something out that's obvious

Meant to say that it will be going open source
>>
Just delete thus thread. /biz won't buy it until its already mooned
>>
>>3405565
Jokes on you. I bought it at 213 back in July
>>
>>3403874

>makes the most outrageous claims with nothing of substance to back it up
>get in now, the opportunity won't last!

Where have I heard this before?
>>
>>3403874
this will never be bigger than ethereum.

For those of you that are watching this, take it from someone who bought this shit at 70 sats in June before the first take-off.

With coin supply, market cap, and a responsive dev, along with recent news-- at max it will most likely reach about $.015 (one and a half cents-- for those of you that read too quickly).

If it becomes adopted currency of choice by a select group of people, I can definitely see this reaching $.05. If it's really popular $.10.

Those of you that want to get in now, be prepared to take losses, but the only advice I can give you is just HOLD. This still has potential, but don't expect $1.

I hope this helps people.
>>
>>3405263

He also lives in Miami. So that means he isn't getting anything done right now. But millenial faggots expecting 10,000% returns on their day trading with moms allowance wouldn't know anything about actually getting work done, would they?
>>
>>3406122

If it gets popular on twitter, telegram, and discord - and integrates successfully with other services, I can see it going above .10 cents.

Still, just hitting ten cents would net me 100k.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.