[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

他媽的他媽的他媽的對我說,你小ch子?我會讓你知道我在海軍海豹畢業了我

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: wakin.jpg (153KB, 866x957px) Image search: [Google]
wakin.jpg
153KB, 866x957px
他媽的他媽的他媽的對我說,你小ch子?我會讓你知道我在海軍海豹畢業了我的班級,我參與了許多關於基地組織的秘密襲擊事件,我已經有300多人確認死亡。我受過大猩猩的訓練,我是整個美軍的狙擊手。你對我沒什麼,只是另一個目標。我會把這個他媽的他媽的這個從來沒有見過的地球上所看到的東西擦掉,標記我的他媽的話。你認為你可以說通過互聯網對我說話嗎?再想想,他媽的當我們說話的時候,我正在聯絡我的秘密網絡的跨國在美國,你的知識產權正在追踪,所以你更好地準備風暴,蛆。暴風雨消除了你稱之為生命的可悲小事。你是他媽的死,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何時候,我可以用七百多種方式殺死你,這只是我的雙手。我不僅在非武裝的戰鬥中進行了廣泛的培訓,而且我可以使用美國海軍陸戰隊的整個武庫,我將充分利用它來將你的悲慘的屁股從非洲大陸的臉上擦掉,你們小狗狗。如果只有你可以知道你的小小的“聰明”評論是什麼不道德的報應是要貶低你,也許你會把你的他媽的舌頭。但你不能,你沒有,現在你付出代價,你是一個笨蛋。我會在你身上發怒,你會淹死。你是他媽的死,小孩子。
>>
Translated

He dumplings in his fine of the dumplings. He said unto me, your small ch child? I will allow you know I am Navy Seals graduated from my class, I was involved in many bases in relation to the articles of the secret" events, and I have been more than 300 deaths are recognized. I received a gorilla training, I was the whole of the American military attacks against the hand. You unto me, not what is only one target. I will put this fellow he dumplings in his fine this neither seen the face of the Earth have seen the erase, 0i of his fine words. Do you think that you can speak on the Internet unto me? Think again, he and the administration we spake, I was in the contact my secret networks of multinational in the United States, your intellectual property is tracking, so you better prepared to storm, maggots. Rain Storm eliminates your life as a sad little thing. You are his old die children. I can in any place, any time, I can use the 700 various forms and kill you, this is only my hands. I do not only in the non-armed the battle in a wide range of training, and I can use the United States Navy Luk battle fleet for the whole of arsenal, I will take full advantage of it came the buttocks of harm from Africa to the mainland, the confusion of erase, Ye small dog. If only you can know what your little "wise" review for what is immoral recompense is to disparage the low you, perhaps you will put your he dumplings and the tabs on the head. But you can't, you not, you now have to pay the consideration that you are a fool. I am going to you in anger, you will be drowned. You are his old die young children.
>>
ok google, tell me what you're wearing
>>
>>3402021
It's been 6 years
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.