[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numeraire (NMR) Sleeper coin coming up soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: SleeperCoin.jpg (366KB, 1723x935px) Image search: [Google]
SleeperCoin.jpg
366KB, 1723x935px
Very serious Sleeper coin here that is ripe for buyers. I'm going heavy into this and I hope you guys understand what this is, and where it's going.

Chart attached very rough but it's currently bottomed out, even the dip today in BTC had no effect on the coin
News is currently being slowly released by the hedgefund but, not directly as it would be in violation of SEC laws as they can't "pump" their own price.

I've spoken with individuals in this team and this is an amazing project with a a big fat paycheck for those that understand what this is

Side notes: Never had an ICO and is based in North America.

Here's some links to reputable sites with articles being circulated:

https://cointelegraph.com/explained/hedge-funds-conventional-vs-decentralized-explained
Published SEP 07, 2017

https://coinidol.com/leveraging-crowd-intelligence-for-forecasting-and-predictions/
Published Sep 07, 2017

http://www.institutionalinvestor.com/article/3745041/asset-management-hedge-funds-and-alternatives/younger-cheaper-smaller-smarter-meet-the-new-breed-of-quants.html#/.WbNLE7KGNhF
Published Aug 25, 2017

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-nmr
>>
>>3400282

Ok, shill: RIDDLE ME THIS.

What value or utility does NMR provide to the holder outside of staking?

What does NMR actually do?

Will I be able to collect dividends from the AI that this coin operates with?

Why should I buy NMR instead of XRL?
>>
>>3400308

all these questions were answered in the links i provided why would I answer this twice.

Do your own research. Last time I wrote this on 4chan ANT coins turned into NEO....... Good luck Pajeet....Reading is hard right autist?

I'm balls deep into this and news already is out. I'm just spreading it around....ha
>>
Are you the asshole that advised us to buy it at 90k a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>3400380

I've read a fuck-ton into NMR and have followed it closely. I'm not saying there's no money to be made here (there's plenty, by churning).

Let me answer my own questions because you're obviously a nigger:

1) NMR HAS NO MARKET UTILITY. IT IS USED BY DATA SCIENTISTS TO STAKE THEIR PREDICTIONS. NON-SCIENTISTS HAVE NO USE FOR NMR.

2) NMR'S FUNCTION IS FOR STAKING PREDICTIONS. THAT'S IT.

3) NO. YOU DON'T GET SHIT EXCEPT THE HONOR OF OWNING A SPECULATIVE INSTRUMENT.

4) YOU SHOULDN'T.

OP is trying to sell his bags, the ones he bought at .016, or the ones he bought at .01, or the ones he bought at .008. Or the ones he bought at .006.

Let me paint he long-term picture of NMR for you (HINT: THINK BNT) with the included image. NMR used to have a trading sweet spot of $27-33.... that's changing downward and it's not going to stop.

/biz/ - I want you all to make money. If you don't trust me or believe me, buy NMR. As long as you KNOW you're giving your wife's boyfriend an allowance then it's an OK thing to do... but if she takes the money from your wallet before you go to work, that's not cool. OP is the wife trying to take the money from your wallet before you go to work.
>>
Let me paint he long-term picture of NMR for you (HINT: THINK BNT) with the included image.

lmao your comparing apples to oranges buddy

you sound salty as fuck did you sell off during the fake china news too? lol

Weak handed cuck tell me more about how you lost in all your trades xD

fyi - NMR is destroyed weekly if you read the fucking articles you'd have seen that....Also it's value just simply increases in time. If your not in now you'lll be in later that's fine with me hahaha
>>
>>3400499

I'm up ~100% on KMD (bought at 32) and am up 30% on QTUM (bought 242). I'm doing fine this week.

NMR is a non-starter. Please stop being a nigger and shill somewhere else.
>>
what's the target of this shitcoin OP. I'm kinda interested after reading the articles.
>>
>>3400529

personally .008 I'd be more than happy, but easier higher if someone pumped a low volume coin like this. Which a group would do anyways without knowing anything about it.
>>
>>3400499
>Also it's value just simply increases in time.

Can you please provide a source or citation for this claim?

NMR has declined consistently, almost linearly, for the last 3 months. The token provides no value to holders (I read your articles, they're all shit and have no news RE: NMR).

>>>3400529 nice phonefagging

(BNT screenshot for comparison to NMR market trend, different coin purposes - "apples and oranges" - but similar market trajectories because they're both useless at the moment. The only difference being that, maybe, eventually, BNT could recover. NMR is terminal by design.)
>>
File: Toldyouso.jpg (424KB, 1899x915px) Image search: [Google]
Toldyouso.jpg
424KB, 1899x915px
MACD Bullish cross over confirmed now.
Price rising at a steady pace. Call made at .0044 sats and currently raising above .047 as we speak.

Do be Jimmy the autist.

Buy when it's low, sell at a high. Shits not hard.
>>
>>3400949

So you're saying that this coin is good for churning as a motherfucking speculative instrument and that there's nothing inherently special about it?

Because you started by claiming it was some magic "amazing project with a a big fat paycheck for those that understand what this is".

There's no such thing. If people want to buy low, sell high... and you're promoting that.. great. But don't shill this shit as the second coming of crypto because it's just another shitcoin.
>>
https://twitter.com/numerai/status/906336207700815872

Sept 13: More features, better encryption + source code to originality, concordance, and consistency.
6:59 PM - 8 Sep 2017

Oh ya man...the coin is useless we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>3401039

There's some news to buy and sell. It'll probably pump favorably prior to the news on September 13th. Might even make for a decent QTUM -> NMR flip play if the QTUM main net pump happens reasonably prior to the NMR announcement (which will be vaporware and leave a new series of bagholders... so be quick to sell / have stop-losses set).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.