[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Tim Sykes. Is he real, is it possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: timothy-sykes-665x385.jpg (46KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
timothy-sykes-665x385.jpg
46KB, 665x385px
What do you guys think about Tim Sykes.
Is he real, is it possible to for us poor folks to make decent money with a small trading budget with penny stocks? I got about $500 what are all these parameters we have to look for?
>>
>>3399598
Scam guy. I attended one of his "live webinars", got the invite in an email. When I actually got there, it was pretty obvious that it was pre-filmed. He even had a fake chat set up, where he would tell "viewers" to comment things, but it was pretty obvious that they were all bots and that you were the only real poster there (they would say things like "GO TIM! I AM READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE!")

He gives a lot of terrible advice in his webinars. Pirate his DVDs instead, the ones he charges like $700 for or whatever. In those, he actually gives some good tips, that actually contradict what he says in his webinars lol
>>
He's a salesman. Real traders never sell their winning formulas. They make money off them in secret.
>>
cryptonigger is basically him
>>
he's not wrong, but he's not right
>>
>>3399634
Could you pls specify what he said that contradicts? I've been trying to study penny stocks too and it seems like the opposite of what you should be doing, seems like you're buying high on every single one of those breakout patterns and very very few of them actually break out. Most are fake outs so if you buy at the top you get rekt.
>>
>>3400239
Well for example like you said, he tells you to buy at the top of those breakout trends in the webinars, but in his DVDs he recommends a more conservative approach, like trying to spot rumor stocks in early stealth accumulation phase, and riding them to the top
>>
>>3400476
That cunt. I tried pirating his DVDs but on tpb comments said he has malware and is looking to sue people so I didn't download.
>>
>>3400520
I had them downloaded for a while, scanned them just out of curiosity just now and it was all clean
>>
File: asdfasdff.png (15KB, 492x268px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdff.png
15KB, 492x268px
>>3399598
This guy has been a meme since 2010 bro. Nothing new, his strategy is simple.
>Is he real, is it possible to for us poor folks to make decent money with a small trading budget with penny stocks?
It's possible. I've netted 120k from an initial investment of 3k over many years trading sub-penny stocks, with out a red year.
99% of people lose money.
$500 isn't enough, you'll get raped in commission unless you can consistently make 50%+

>what are all these parameters we have to look for?
Fuck off? Lol. I could right a book about that shit. Learn by doing. That's all I'm going to say.
>>
>>3400539
Are they worth watching? Did you get a lot out of them, did you start trading successfully? Now due to cryptogains I have more than enough money to spend the 5k on his challenge, I'm just not sure if it's worth it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.