[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else fell for this pajeet scam coin Civic? I thought it had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: vinnydone.jpg (26KB, 769x395px) Image search: [Google]
vinnydone.jpg
26KB, 769x395px
Who else fell for this pajeet scam coin Civic? I thought it had merit for being adopted on wikihow but it got pulled and it's value falls like a rock and never recovers.

Fuck you for shilling this
>>
>>3398173
This is why I tell you to buy ANT while it's low instead of already pumped and useless shit.
>>
File: 1504901433080.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1504901433080.png
42KB, 655x509px
I also fell for this shitty scam coin and that fat pajeet. These bags are getting too fucking heavy.

It has literally been constantly decreasing for the last month. Fuck me.
>>
i fell for it

wtf vinny

i turned .2 btc into .13 btc holding this thing
>>
I'm in the telegram chat and he never fucking says anything.
>>
Thank god I got out of this with little gains.
>>
You're not cut out for this business
>>
That's why "partnerships" don't mean shit.
>>
>>3398173
Sauce?
>>
>>3398667
What do you mean source? Go to wikihow and go to log in. The Civic option is gone now
>>
>>3398742
Moron they are testing it.
Vinny told in the slack
>>
>>3398173
This faggot sold all his bitcoin at 1k and went on national tv to rationalize it.
>>
>>3399191
"Testing it" ok nice way to say it got dropped from the site and "might" come back. Vinny the fat fuck has had no actual news or progress on this project for months
>>
>>3399202
>i don't always shit on a street, but when i do it's not because i lost a bet.
>>
Vinny is human shit. Hang out in their Telegram for awhile. It's a bunch of faggot stock investors who got suckered by this asshole.

A BILLION FUCKING COIN SUPPLY for a project that literally has no need to have a token. Also these coins are literally worthless. If you get those faggots in Civic to be honest, even they'll admit this to you. Civic is a sham.
>>
>>3399339
the token doesn't have a purpose?
>>
>>3399378

It's purpose is a reward for using their system. Do you know of any system that rewards you a dollar for logging into it? It's also going to be for "security products in the Civic ecosystem in the future".

It's literal piece of shit scam but faggot Vinny who's more interested in looking like a cuck on shitty news programs than actually running a competent company.
>>
>>3399378

Go in their Telegram and start asking questions about what the fuck this token does and what's value is. They either won't be able to answer you or they'll ban you.
>>
I also thought the value might go up when he got interviewed on Bloomberg business but instead he went full blown autistic on the tiny details and when the interviewer asked him to stop using so many technical terms no one understands he started stuttering like a fucking retard and totally ruined his chance to market Civic to normies
>>
>>3399423

WTF does my Adobe CC license do, it's just a fucking username and password

Tokens are the new software licenses, get used to it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.