[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So once the chinks wake up to the news of btc being banned, its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1504781872283.png (61KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
1504781872283.png
61KB, 661x716px
So once the chinks wake up to the news of btc being banned, its gonna drop even further?
>>
File: spot.the.chinks.png (508KB, 2240x1386px) Image search: [Google]
spot.the.chinks.png
508KB, 2240x1386px
>>3396974

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

The ones who are awake at 3:30 AM local time are panic selling. I guess the ones waking up later will do too.
>>
>>3396974
>chinks can read chinese
>they don't give a fuck about fake news
>buy everything cheap
>chinese buy lambo
>>
>>3397063

> fake news

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/906192652521148416

are you retarded?
>>
>>3396974
I wonder how many of these panic sellers are actually Chinese? I'd take a wager and bet a left nut that most are non-Chinese panicking about the reaction of the Chinese assuming they will dump. When China man wakes up he sees every tard sold and will buyback at prime prices.

Screenshot this.
>>
>>3397097
点余地都没有留
>>
Yes, it's going to drop below 2500 this weekend, maybe even below 2000, it's gonna take a very long time to recover from this, if it can recover.

Better to sell now and buy back in later
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 738x243px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 738x243px
>>3397112
the chink reaction
sell sell sell
>>
Quick, someone call Kim Jong-un and tell him to drop THE bomb
>>
>>3396974
It will be an absolute bloodbath tomorrow, the chinese will start to absolutely dump
>>
all you idiots are getting mistranslated fake news about what happened. some chinks will probably panic sell, but not as many as you think, since they are closer to the source and understand what happened better than you dumb fags.
>>
>>3397356

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

Is this fake news? BTC is 3700 and ETH is 260 in China. This is your warning to sell to fiat. I'm sure you won't and you will be bitching about how low the prices are forever while smart people will be buying up all the cheap crypto.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.