[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going to happen when these rats wake up? Will it crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: wakey.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wakey.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
What is going to happen when these rats wake up? Will it crash further down or will everything go back to "normal" again?
>>
>>3396403
weekend dip boy. start accumulating. sold at the weekend high a couple hours ago.
>>
>>3396403
IT WILL CRASH EVEN HARDER
>>
fud. they will buy
>>
>>3396403
they arent going to sell the dip, they started it

expct a pump
>>
>>3396403
Everything we have done they do it either much worse or the opposite but much worse unless it s good news in china
>>
File: ZQ3R3bc.png (417KB, 511x631px) Image search: [Google]
ZQ3R3bc.png
417KB, 511x631px
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
>>
>>3396403
Why the fuck would they crash it any lower? Expect a pump once they wake up.
>>
File: 1385949817253[1].png (16KB, 420x570px) Image search: [Google]
1385949817253[1].png
16KB, 420x570px
>>3396403

You will see soon enough round eyes... soon enough
>>
first chinese woke up

btc crashing hard

sell all your coins now.
>>
>>3396605
Fuck off you smelly pajeet, you are not getting my coins cheap.
>>
File: ded 8.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
ded 8.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>3396531
>they started it
Yeah but i don't see any credible source saying the "hoax" is a real hoax. The rumor is being mentioned by the same journalists who also gave the news about the ICO-ban a week ago; I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>3396655
Sorry I'm being a bit unclear, by "real hoax" i mean that the rumor would turn out to be true.
>>
My. Guess is the price didn't tank as much as they expected so they spread more FUD.
>>
I'm aII in BTC right now feeling pretty comfy. Now that the OMG hype train has died down nothing is really piquing my interest.
>>
>>3396684
Could be. I think it was Michael from Boxmining who even received the news that the ICO-ban is temporary, everything looks a bit fishy.
>>
It's a meme....the eternal took never sleeps
>>
>>3396768
What about Qtum? Or BAT, Mercury will be online in a couple of days.
>>
its like close to 5AM in china now.
>>
>>3396780
>Mercury
Couple of days? Source?
>>
>>3396403
>>3396403
>What is going to happen when these rats wake up?
Communism
>>
>What's going to happen when the Chinese wake up to news from state media that there will be a crackdown on crypto exchanges

Do you even need to ask? Like seriously, are you all brain damaged? There has literally never been a more obvious sell signal. If Jesus descended from heaven tomorrow and jizzed liquid bitcoin all over Israel the value would still fucking fall.
>>
>>3396835
rolliessss
>>
fuck they can actually read that article in chinese
>>
>>3396835
> If Jesus descended from heaven tomorrow and jizzed liquid bitcoin all over Israel the value would still fucking fall.

How the fuck did you come up with that? Impressive
>>
>>3396835
No, no, no. Why do you think such bad things about Chinese people? Bitcoin has been rising for so rong, you can't reary berieve we want it to fall now.

All this fighting, it's just to sirry, you know? Those news about a ban are fake anyway. Let's just stick to the pran, buy the dips and hodr.
>>
>>3397203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6PpRXk0dQ
>>
>and after you buy those bags you gonna get big surprise, you western dog
>>
File: spot.the.chinks.png (508KB, 2240x1386px) Image search: [Google]
spot.the.chinks.png
508KB, 2240x1386px
>>3396403

They will probably do the same what the chinks who are awake at 4 AM currently do ... panic.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.