[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest; How often do you contemplate suicide? For me, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1499466084433.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499466084433.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Be honest; How often do you contemplate suicide?

For me, it's about once a week. Which is pretty good - considering my financial circumstances and career prospects.
>>
Never. I do wish for my own death, however.
>>
Same, about once a week. Though I tell myself I should an hero every day as sort of a bad habit.
>>
>>3396247
Once a weekish, Crpyto keeps me going.
Watching my money grow with the idea of being a millionare someday drives me.
>>
>>3396247
Not so much anymore. Maybe once a month. Used to think about it nearly every day and it didn't concern me. My suicidal thoughts are always cold and calculated, but I've never came close to actually attempting it. There may be some fear there, but it's never emotional. I think I'm bipolar and possibly an ass burger.
>>
Maybe money has something to do with the discrepancy between male and female suicide rates. If you're a guy (and don't look like Brad Pitt), your desirability to a woman is in large part determined by your earning potential. And without a woman, you're a genetic dead end.
>>
Here is what you need to do to get rid of the suicidal thoughts anons:

1) Exercise;
2) Socialize (go outside);
3) Get a routine (i.e. wake and sleep at fixed times);
4) Work towards a goal, dont sit around doing nothing (or playing videogames) all day.

If the above doesn't work, just kys faggot.
>>
never

You only think about suicide, because you don't actually like the situation you are in and the career prospects you have, you want to get out, thats why you think about suicide
>>
File: 1494981094876.jpg (28KB, 618x470px) Image search: [Google]
1494981094876.jpg
28KB, 618x470px
>>3396320
>socialize
>>
>>3396320
While these tips help, they don't really touch the core problem.

Having suicidal toughts or being depressed is a sympton of an underlying cause. You are probably still young and in the prime of your life. Your environment and your current occupations are having a negative impact on you, because they do not align with who you truly are.
>>
>>3396247
When I was 17-19. Then I realized working hard and focus on actually achieving something is a better choice. 28 now.
>>
>>3396247
Every day. I have $120k in savings and a decent enough government job.

Money and prospects mean shit all when you're hated by everyone.
>>
>>3396247
I just lost a 1000$ in one week, first I get drunk and we will see.
>>
File: 1493595575386.jpg (11KB, 244x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493595575386.jpg
11KB, 244x228px
>>3396247
suicide to me is merely a last resort escape if everything else goes wrong. my plan hasn't fallen to piece just yet so i'm fine
>>
>>3396247
I'm sending off one more round of job applications then if that doesn't work I'm going to disability office to get disability. If they don't give me disability then I just kill myself. If they do then I just scrap by on that until I am eligible for social security then I just scrape by on that until I die (I already have enough credits for SS it really is crazy how little you have to work to qualify)
>>
File: cbc39daa2bd9fab0dee2eb62d460c10a.jpg (515KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
cbc39daa2bd9fab0dee2eb62d460c10a.jpg
515KB, 1023x724px
All day, everyday

>feel when no girl has ever liked me and now pestering an asian girl through text everyday hoping she pity fucks me
>feel when if cant maintain a 3.5 gpa, i wont be able to major in finance and whole life is fucked
>feel when cant draw like a professional mangaka

>>3396320
this guy is full of shit

t. Guy who practices karate and goes to 4 different clubs a week and has been trying to learn to draw for 5 years
>>
>>3396502
i've lost $25k in a day. you just need to shake it off. it takes a while to get over it, but you will.
>>
Yeah all the self help b.s. is just bandaids on a big issue. I box, hike, lift, have a decent social life considering what an autiste i am, etc. But the fact is i dont want to be alive but here i am.
i am alive basically out of spite at this point. I want to be rich off crypto and show the haters that i "made it" before i an hero in my simple house
>>
Daily, but I quickly remember I have family, if nothing else, and the pain of knowing what it would do to them is far worse than daily suffering.
>>
File: 1478674044524.jpg (48KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1478674044524.jpg
48KB, 761x563px
Holy shit biz wtf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.