[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does bancor technology becoming widespread and popular = drastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bancor.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
Does bancor technology becoming widespread and popular = drastic bancor token price increase?
>>
If project demand for BNT reserves is more than people dump
>>
Well no, realistically it could do its job whether the price is $1 or $1000

but so could eth and look at the price of that
>>
>>3394934

No, the bancor jews just print more coins.

Don't hold bancor, the team gives 0 fucks about their investors.
>>
>>3394934
90% of shitty startups will fail as always, it's normal it's natural selection, what they do these days to avoid financial suicide they relase some shitcoins as well so when they fail at least they will have some of your money.. Bancor never gonna make it.
>>
either way it is too early to tell op. i would wait to see what happens over the next few blog posts. see if they give any solid dates.
>>
>>3394934
Surely if enough projects are based off Bancor the market cap will increase. The developers of many of the new projects and ico's are incorporating Bancor and are comprising a percentage of their token of BNT just to provide liquidity.

The fact is, in October we will see the beginning of the hundreds of projects to be released to be released using 5%-50% of their tokens being tied up in Bancor.

Crypto is so volatile, so strength in numbers is true. Hundreds of projects using the protocol is a great way to hedge risk. Bancor has the best mid-term growth plan out of all crypto.

If you don't believe me just wait until you see how many ICO's will flood the market using Bancor, wait until that begins and then invest.
>>
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
>>
File: 1503128385591.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503128385591.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>3395982
anon knows what he is talking about but for now don't expect bnt to pump
>>
every fucking time this looks like it's going to break out we have another market crash and it goes back down.

Going to be holding these bags for a while me thinks
>>
>>3396443
It won't just go up by itself. Need to wait until more projects come on board. For example, smaller crowdfunding projects might pump BNT a couple percentage, Stox is also going to dedicate 5% of it's value into Bancor so growth there might be good.

Now to the current date where we have several ICO's that are using Bancor as well. Some of these will be geared to crowdfunding thousands of different ideas. They might be smaller app-based games, airline travel apps, app cryptocoins, Artificial intelligence programs for algo trading, tokens for smart-house technology, companies that pay for your anonymous data, click through ad token generation.

I'm not going to say which ICO's facilitate this exactly, but this collection of ICO's and many others are using Bancor. Bancor will al least be a great way to indirectly invest in thousands of different projects and some of them will go big.

For just a regular investor, Bancor will act like a type of ETF for thousands of seperate projects due to it's far reaching exposure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.