[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought crypto in late August and still haven't gained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: cnfsd.png (124KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cnfsd.png
124KB, 1600x900px
I bought crypto in late August and still haven't gained anything, even lost a bit. How do I step up my crypto game? Currently I have BTC, NEO, ETH and OMG.
>>
File: 1504886743952.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504886743952.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>BTC, NEO, ETH, OMG

You step up your game by not doing anything anymore. You're all set. Enjoy the ride and don't sell the dip.
>>
File: 1491598570314.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491598570314.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>3394544

You are probably too late to the party. The Chinese killed crypto today.
>>
To be honest crypto is supposed to be decentralized and out of government or geopolitical agendas reach. So if you are scared and selling stuff - you have missed the point of having a currency that's rational, public and accountable to none. That's the point. Yeah China might ban something that it has no control over and that's pretty much fine. But if you really believe in cryptocurrency you would just see that as a test of the concept. If it fails, the people have failed it - people like you, that got into this for the dreams of big money and fast gains - people that don't really care about anything. If you want big money - fucking earn it, you are pretty much seeing this a lottery ticket - which it fucking isn't.
So to all those who are selling stuff - you will be the ones that might bring it down. Because crypto is an idea and fucking rational algorithm, no real value stands behind it - there is no gold, no water, oil or anything. The value comes from you motherfuckers .
>>
File: 1503880256519.png (326KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1503880256519.png
326KB, 500x562px
>>3394569
>>3394544

This, just hodl.
Its a solid portfolio.
Same as mine.
How is your allocation?

Mine is:
50% OMG
20% BTC
16% ETH
14% NEO
>>
>>3394636
>majority of mining operations in China
>t-they have no c-control just HODL
>>
>>3394583
crypto is like phoenix !
>>
Here's some sound advice for you.

Sell NEO, ETH and OMG, they are shitcoins. Yes also ETH and every single ETH ICO is shit.

Get a coin that has a real use application. Something even fucking normies can use. Buy that shit and hold. Hold for a long time (maybe years) and get rich. After that you can enjoy life and laugh at these cucks that are shilling shitcoins like Walton, OMG, NEO etc.
>>
>>3394852
this is bait right

>putting OMG and ETH in the same class as walton
>>
>>3394852
>Get a coin that has a real use application.

Like what?
>>
Well I can clearly see normies using etherium. It has a lot of real world applications. For example I am booking a fucking hotel in fucking Sicily Italy, to go on holiday. And being the paranoid cunt I am - I gave that hotel a call, cause I see them being sold out on all the other websites/apps/etc shits . So I want to know if I have actually have a room to fuck my gf in. They didn't have a clue about the reservation and they wanted a print out from the transaction so they could be sure I paid. WTF?! If i had send them the money with ether and a smart contract was in place I would actually know the room number by the time I've finished the reservation. I can see real world applications of a lot of the ether projects. Ofc a lot of those are also shit/scams.
>>
File: 1504805888346.jpg (42KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
1504805888346.jpg
42KB, 450x373px
>>3394852

>even fucking normies can use

so basically the sole purpose of OMG
>>
File: ethbet-blackbg.png (56KB, 1466x768px) Image search: [Google]
ethbet-blackbg.png
56KB, 1466x768px
>He isn't buying Ethbet on day one

enjoy being poor. 1.5M cap, an actually reasonable cap such that only the first investors will be able to get in
>>
Buy FunFair @585 sell Funfair @ 630 literally do this everyday make bank
>>
File: C2iCwdIVQAIJ_tZ.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2iCwdIVQAIJ_tZ.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
You literally got in at the end of the july ico bull run. Wait again for new cryto fad
>>
All you have are meme coins, so maybe buy something that isn't a fucking meme coin, like Monero
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.