[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so how does china banning crypto affect everything? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ab1.gif (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ab1.gif
24KB, 400x400px
Okay, so how does china banning crypto affect everything?

Is that the end of the dip?

Like on Monday?

Can someone enlighten me about the future?
Which exchanges are getting banned
>>
>>3393313
It doesn't matter. China is just flopping their babby cocks around to show they can manipulate the market.

Once the chinks gobble up their fill of cheap coins, the """ban""" Wil disappear
>>
They aren't banning cryptos. It's FUD. They're only banning ICOs. This is actually good for the health of the crypto economy. There was way too many fake ICOs. Wish the ban was worldwide or ICOs acutally got properly regulated.
>>
>>3393313
Hasn't it just been confirmed that the china ban was a hoax?
>>
Best case they actually do ban it and enforce the law shutting down all chinese miners.
More realistic is >>3393335
>>
>>3393313

IT'S FAKE NEWS
>>
The FUD was probably caused by Chinese whales. Bitcoin is too expensive to pump and dump. Paying a reporter to post fake news is relatively cheap.
>>
>>3393415
>Bitcoin is too expensive to pump and dump
You greatly underestimate the type of money that is entering the market right now. You don't need to have anything near a coins marketcap to push it around you just need to have about the daily volume of a major exchange (~$200m).
>>
>>3393466
idk man, sometime it seems like 1 btc is enough to turn something around...
>>
>>3393466
I didn't mean undoable. Just that there are cheaper ways to manipulate it.
>>
>>3393466
i was talking altcoins btw...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.