[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LRC Delisted >WTC just announced that their future with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: wtc crash imminent.jpg (186KB, 1071x717px) Image search: [Google]
wtc crash imminent.jpg
186KB, 1071x717px
>LRC Delisted
>WTC just announced that their future with Binance is uncertain and remind everyone they can refund
>WTC staff PMed internet friend saying they should sell

That's it. It's over.
>>
File: delist.png (187KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
delist.png
187KB, 576x1024px
lol
>>
>>3393091
Yep. BTC to $0. I'll buy yours for $500 apiece
>>
File: image.png (57KB, 307x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 307x359px
jesus christ abby
>>
So big LRC run-up coming?
>>
For anyone doubting its legitimacy, it's real: http://www.waltonchain.org/notice
>>
>>3393133
I'm saying LRC is getting suddenly delisted from Binance with 3 hours notice, and now a WTC staff member (the secretary) is warning personal friends to sell their WTC and that "WTC will be back", aka to sell now and buy back later.
>>
Seems like it's still trading, and the price is going up too. WTF?
>>
File: 20170908_122801.png (83KB, 1080x568px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_122801.png
83KB, 1080x568px
SHE FUCKING SAID THAT IF A DELISTING WORRIES YOU YOU SHOULD SELL

JESUS FUCK ABBY
>>
>>3393137
Dear Chinese users:
First of all thank all participants for support and contribution China has been the chain Walton, Walton chain project since its November 2016 launch, according to the work plan smoothly. Walton chain in July 2017 completed the ICO, tokens WTC formally launched in August 2017 Ann currency trading platform, and get good feedback from the community.
In order to meet the regulatory seven ministries, the Walton Foundation to respond positively to the chain, fully cooperate with and protect the interests of investors, it has now decided to take the following measures to repurchase all WTC:
1) involved in the Walton chain ICO users in China, you can contact [email protected] in 2017 before September 15, the chain Walton Foundation request a refund for digital assets originally invested;
2) participation in secondary market transactions Chinese users, its hands WTC ICO not less than the price of the repurchase, the user can contact [email protected] in 2017 before September 15, apply to repurchase chain Walton Foundation;
3) I hope everyone positive support the national legislation does not exclude the WTC initiative at all possible shelf trading platform, please actively apply for repurchase.
Thank you for your support for the Walton chain!
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 371x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 371x154px
>>3393173
The announcement hasn't been shared anywhere yet except on http://www.waltonchain.org/notice

And the WTC secretary is telling people in private to sell their fucking WTC

>now she's saying in a completely different tone that she didn't actually mean to say sell

this org is fucked up. wouldn't be surprised if the ex Samsung VP stepped away from this shitshow
>>
File: 1498681127742.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1498681127742.gif
349KB, 350x233px
https://twitter.com/azurikai/status/906143811268743168
>>
Man you guys really love creating FUD to buy WTC cheap
>>
nice just sold for real

fuckin chinks
>>
>>3393252
Right?! Buy buy buy!
>>
>>3393252
>>3393252
lol nah I'm fucking out of this coin for real. The user abbyyyy is confirmed to be part of the WTC team, and she already confirmed in the chat she said those things but "misunderstood them because she's not good at English". If that doesn't speak of an instruction to keep her fucking mouth shut I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1500148398721s[1].jpg (7KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1500148398721s[1].jpg
7KB, 220x229px
>>3393192
>as your friend but not a WTC staff, sell your wtc
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BIZ YOU TOLD ME THIS WOULD MOON
>>
>>3393310
https://twitter.com/azurikai/status/906143811268743168
>>
>literally confirmed
>>
>>3393310
they're buying back WTC on the cheap to go private. if that doesnt mean hodl idk what the fuck does
>>
>shabbos gweilo chinkcoin enablers
>>
Selling this piece of shit asap and avoiding all chink coins from here on out
>>
>>3393334
So you're claiming wtc team themselves are spreading fud so they can buy cheap wtc

AND THATS A REASON TO HOLD?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
This was the most obvious pump and dump.

Let me give some advice to you brainlets. If you see a coin spammed on /biz/ without any real proof of why it'll be successful, then MAYBE don't fucking buy it.
>>
File: 1497105294838.jpg (173KB, 990x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497105294838.jpg
173KB, 990x600px
Buy high sell low. sell all waltons now
>>
fucking drama coin
cant it be a ruse to take or precious waltons?
i dont want to miss a moon mission with this one
dont want to hold bags either
>>
>>3393392
When this many people are spreading FUD there's good reason to be skeptical.
>>
>>3393123
fucking chinks
>>
would pick some up at 0.40 again. why isn't it going down
>>
Still a rumour, i will buy the dip or go down with the ship of crypto dying. Dont give a fuck, its either everything or nothing for me
>>
>>3393453
shits about to moon again.
>>
Something is really wrong. How come this goes up while everything is going down. it can be trap. be careful.
>>
This coin is the devil, it keeps having bad news and then good news and then even worse news every single day since it arrived on Binance.
I'm investing on multiple alts with high risk high reward but for the first time in 6 months I panic sold a coin with WTC, I still get out with just +30% but there is just too much incertainity around this shit, it even eroded my self confidence.
>>
>>3393503
If your self confidence is tied to crypto being predictable you're in for a bad time.
>>
>>3393491
>>3393503
It's a small coins and whales know how traders (gamblers) think. Also I think it may be that there is only one bot currently manipulating this coin.
I don't know about the future but it's surely entertaining to watch.
>>
File: MADNESS.jpg (66KB, 884x384px) Image search: [Google]
MADNESS.jpg
66KB, 884x384px
>>3393519
I mean my confidence as a trader.
Everytime I tried to scalp there has been either a cataclysmic news or massive PnD (despite the high volume), it's totally erratic.
>>
>>3393583
Fair enough, carry on sir.
>>
File: thenewwalton.png (51KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
thenewwalton.png
51KB, 625x500px
It's been a shitchinkcoin from the beginning. What makes it so special?

RFID CANNOT be incorporated into a crypto, and if it could, expect one of the other bigger cryptos to adopt it first.

And for all of you talking about the "team" they have. Did you know in China you can have a worker for about $10 a day?

Do you all realize how retarded you are yet?
>>
>>3393772
NIGGER YOU REALIZE THEY'RE FUCKING KOREANS AND THEY LIVE AND WORK IN HONK FUCKING KONG. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THERE? THEY HAVE THE LONGEST ESCALATOR IN THE WORLD. IT'S ALSO THE
BEST FUCKING CITY IN THE EAST FOR A PLETHORA OF REASONS

GO MINE SOME FUCKING DOGE COIN YOU FUCKING PEASANT
>>
>>3393823
What's Honk Kong?
>>
File: pink guy.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
pink guy.gif
2MB, 480x480px
FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT
>>
i m out, this shit is a p&d coin tegram group
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.