[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me that thinks all you crypto hacks in search of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1497063666617.jpg (73KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1497063666617.jpg
73KB, 960x948px
Is it just me that thinks all you crypto hacks in search of the next mooning lottery are basically wasting all your team?
Dollar for dollar , I make way more via listed index options than on crypto, so crypto buy on dip and hold is a very comfy strategy. Trading crypto to make gains is just not worth it.
Why do you hacks gamble away your shekels?
>>
Everyone has their own way. Find yours and be satisfied.
>>
What exactly are you saying?
>>
Because we need someone like you to teach us but none of you people are around because you're all off making a lot of money so we're stuck here making 50 to 100K a year like chumps there's no good classes online to learn I can't even pay $1,000 for a course because the course is that I already paid for sucked they don't teach you the real ends of day trading stocks and futures normally everyone has been greedy in the business that I have met everyone out for themselves so what did you come here to mock us? I'd love for you to teach us.

I do all of my own research and I can't even find a school to get trained to trade at they don't have them
>>
>>3390601
He's saying he's retarded
>>
Index options? Care to explain in more detail and show proof.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.