/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look, I think Walton is a safe bet, and to be perfectly tran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kinews.jpg (192KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
kinews.jpg
192KB, 1024x762px
Look, I think Walton is a safe bet, and to be perfectly transparent I've invested, but you really should get in on this at the ground floor.

There is a competition for an 8 million RMB contract (1.24 million USD) where Walton is a finalist. The competition is over and the winners will be announced next week, and even if they don't win that, second place is 5 million RMB (775k USD), AND EVEN IF THEY DON'T WIN THAT, they've already secured two other contracts (values not stated). Even in their infancy, Walton is doing amazing things.

http://www.kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897

SAY HIS NAME.
>>
Just let it grow on it's own and don't create hype, i don't like bubbles because i can't daytrade. thnx.
>>
Fuck yes, I was lucky to get in at 0.49 eurocents exactly one week ago, when there was only one post on Reddit about WTC. Before the whole thing blew up. It mentioned Samsung ex-vp and I took a leap of faith, without doing any research. Got in with 1000 euro's and currently have 1460 euro pure profit from this coin. It's been a risky week with all the delisting FUD but I decided to hold on to it... and I'm going to hold on to it for the long-long term and treat it as a set and forget.

My only regret is not putting in more last week. Once this shit hits Bittrex you know it's going to quadruple overnight.
>>
>>3390375
I don't think /biz/ has much of an influence on the market as you think. I just like you guys because sometimes you make me money.

Even so, this news is a few days old
>>
Also caught this shit relatively early. It's easily a $20+ coin. Has a better team than OMG and NEO combined and I rode both of those to 5x-10x gains.
>>
>>3390401
I got in at 30k sats and took advantage of one of the pnds to get a little more. You lucky boy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.