[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they have been teasing this huge announcement' in September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: omisego.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
omisego.png
5KB, 200x200px
So they have been teasing this huge announcement' in September for a long time. Please don't tell me the conference was THE September thing?
>>
Disrupt SF 2017
OmiseGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>google
>>
>>3390247

That was Omise, not OmiseGo
>>
The September thing was probably just another hype statement they threw out there, all this team is good at is fucking shilling their coin and misleading every little thing to be much bigger than it actually is

Truth is there probably is no HUGE September thing
>>
>>3390250
i love this meme.

you know why omise created omg right?
>>
>>3390247
and even then this really means nothing, it's a tweet
>>
>>3390256

No please educate me
>>
OmiseGo-ogle?
>>3390250
The two entities are merging. All omise transactions will be processed on the omise go private blockchain.
>>
>>3390255
What happened to the Apple partnership? Not uptodate. Now google, huh? SpaceX will follow for sure.
>>
>>3390260
lol yeah they just went to the desk and got guest passes for this tweet
>moron
>>
>>3390261
just joking i dont know either lmao
>>
>>3390264
Apple was nothing more than a sticker on a skateboard and still is just that.

Google, they literally decided to have a photo shot infront of a reception to build hype, they weren’t there doing any relevant or talking to anyone high up in the company.

SpaceX? Sure why not, they will probably find a way to get the rumour mill going for that soon enough, it’s literally all they do and as an investor that’s worrying
>>
>>3390269
Fucking kek
>>
>>3390284
Like you are an Investor you fucking LARPer
>>
>>3390284
wtf have you ever been to google before you mong
>fucking kek
>>
>>3390267
I've personally visited google HQ in london, means nothing
>>
WHY ARE WE PUMPING?
>>
>>3390240
they're not partnering WITH google - they are partnering with Golem and talked about it AT google.
>>
>>3390267
Kind of like they did with the apple sticker
>>
>>3390308
ok keep living in delusion. They just went to google to take a hype photo and not deliver in turn ruining their credibility
>gtfo stay poor
>>
Fuck!
guys!!!!
GUYS!!!!!!
Have you heard the news!?!?!?!?!
OMG is partnering with spaceX!
Was confirmed by an insider on notorios 4cahn forums: >>3390284
Enter the rocketship now!
>>
>>3390305
Really? You’re actually doubting that? This coin is shilled here constantly and is up 229% this month alone, I’d be more surprised if people weren’t riding OMG right now.
I’m just a realist and you can’t exactly argue with what I said, the only actual business partnership we have evidence they have made after all of this is a few McDonald’s restaurants in Thailand and due to their past reputation I get the feeling they are playing it up bigger than it actually will be.
>>
>>3390320
lol they've explicitly stated that they aren't partnering with google dipshit
>>
>>3390327
apple sticker is just a fucking sticker that everyone in the world has and Jun put it on his skateboard so what. It has been his twitter profile pic for months
and morons on biz turned it into a meme
>>
>>3390284
>they weren’t there doing any relevant or talking to anyone high up in the company
citation needed
>>
>>3390337
>I’m just a realist
nah, youre a salty cynic.

>their past reputation
what reputation?
>>
>>3390317
2 the moooooon we pumping boys fucking google confirmed GET IN NOW
>>
>>3390317
I heard they were doing something with spacex
>>
MCDONALD'S SPACEX APPLE AND MOTHERFUCKING GOOGLE CONFIRMED FOR OMG PARTNERSHIP. STRAP IN BOYS THIS IS THE ONE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!
>>
hold your bags at least till 13th. thank me later
>>
>>3390403
Nice,I bought 100k
>>
>>3390411

why
>>
>>3390415
Apple Keynote on the 12th.
>>
>>3390340
*golem

Also, tfw just made 11 omg with 2 mini trades. feels good, but so stressfull, I am not made for this, lol
>>
What's a spacex? Sounds a bit gay.
>>
>>3390240
I've tried helping you OMGoys, don't get me wrong solid coin... currently overbought due to fake rumours, expect a correction
>>
>>3390430
SPACEX CONFIRMED FAGGOTS
>>
>>3390438
>people have been saying "expect a correction" since the apple rumours first came out (like last month)
>still no correction
lel nomgers are hilarious
>>
>>3390444
Source?
>>
>>3390474
It is confirmed. Tweet with a rocket in 10min. Posted in slack.
>>
>>3390444
spacex confirmed for being faggots because he said it sounds gay?
>>
>>3390438
I bet your dad divorced your mum because hes a faggot
>>
>>3390474
Are you trolling or did you not even read the very thread you are posting in?
>>
>>3390504
he already bought the rumour
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2S9-huvr02UTi1fWThoVW11bGM/view

Some good research
>>
>>3390250
here we go with this meme again, I think you guys are doing it on purpose now.
>>
>>3390654
yes. dont buy omg, let me buy it instead :^)
>>
I started with 2 OMG, bought when it was something close to 9 bucks, been selling high, buying low ever since, now I own 8 OMG. Am I able to make myself to nice dinner land?
>>
Whale here, omise is going to break upwards toward $18 within the next 2 days
>>
>>3391132
i have 60 $omg and dont brag about it
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.