[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I transferred bitcoin from bittrex to coinbase a few hours ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496883340565.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
I transferred bitcoin from bittrex to coinbase a few hours ago. It has gone through 33 confirmations so far and has not arrived in my coinbase wallet yet. And in the blockchain explorer, it's showing as "spent". Does anyone know what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>3389917
>transferring from an exchange to coinbase
you fucked up
>>
>>3389923
why?
>>
>>3389923
This, when txing from exchange to exchange always Go through your phyiscal wallet
>>
>>3389923
really? good thing i havnt done that, how are you supposed to do it?
>>
>>3389931
So where did the bitcoin go?
>>
I just did another small transaction from an offline wallet and it's doing the same shit.
>>
>>3389917
So basically each exchange has wallets and what you think is your wallet on the exchange is just a representation of your slice of their wallets. When you send from one to the other they don't actually send with high enough fee to make it through the various wallets and you have to wait. Or something like that, fuck off
>>
File: 1412453102933.gif (495KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
1412453102933.gif
495KB, 500x244px
>>3390145
>>
In the future buy litecoin with your BTC and send it to GDAX at 10x the speed, sell it with limit order on GDAX back to BTC and then instant transfer from GDAX to your coinbase wallet.
>>
>>3389926
It is actually not allowed to do this, read the T&Cs anon
>>
>>3390268

so what? It's still his property, now kikebase gives him back his property and closes his account?
>>
Can someone explain why it is bad to do what OP did? I've done it before with no issues (but that was 4 years ago)
>>
>>3390154
He's actually correct the video poster is wrong
>>
>>3390316
I've been transferring ETH from GDAX to Kraken with no difficulties recently. It's probably just taking a long as time due to fees/bitcoins transaction time
>>
>>3390316
I've heard of anons in the past transferring from exchanges to Coinbase before and they have there accounts suspended for forever basically cause they don't respond to tickets, I think it's in there terms and conditions.. so just to be safe i will transfer from exchanges to my hardware wallet then to coinbase
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.