[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do now /biz/? invested 50% of money into slow growth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

what do i do now /biz/?
invested 50% of money into slow growth
invested 50% in cryptos
all totaling around 90K
working wageslave to cover rent, food, car. thats it. pretty much living paycheck to paycheck putting any extra money i have into investments. have some downtime at job while at computer but want to take that next step to make it to lamboland. i want it so badly its all i can think about. what can i do next/ most efficent way to continue jumpstarting process?
daytrade?
2 jobs?
i have insane work ethic but want to know what the most efficent next step would be

wont buy kneepads
>>
>>3388573
* slow growth stocks
>>
BUY WALTER COIN
WAIT 2020
PROFIT
>>
File: 1504545284768.png (243KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504545284768.png
243KB, 640x480px
>>3388573
buy what the main youtubers shill

works for me almost everytime
sure, they will shill you the top 5 coins and you're gonna pick 2 or 3 by doing your own research

quagmire shilled me into lunyr, metal, monaco, eth when it was $50, monero and the list goes on. I made thousands just by following his tips

right now I'm all in on omisego, once it moons I'll check the other options, but if you want to diversify, I can suggest you to put money on metal, ark, omg and any eventual major dips you see in respectable coins(ltc, xmr, eth, etc)

hope you make it anon
>>
>>3388613
have ltc, omg, ark, eth, and xrp almost even spread. been holding all for about 4 months now, been debating to diversify more or continue to hold strong.
>>
>>3388633
xrp is shit, you don't wanna touch it
the other ones are fine tho
>>
>>3388573
>invested 50% of money into slow growth
>invested 50% in cryptos

This is exactly my plan. In fact, I just put in a sell order on a big chunk of my vanguard funds because I'm too heavy in slow growth. Will we be on the moon in 2020, OP?
>>
>>3388649
its been slow but willing to hold to 2020. dreamer state or maybe going under in your opinion?

>>3388661
I hope. i dream. not even to flaunt. not even to buy fancy things. i just want to live life without stress, and give 10-100k to everyone in my life that was good to me... nice tho i use vanguard too. pump most in to power shares QQQ, DOW, Mcdonalds for shits and grins.
>>
Put some into chainlink and kyber as soon as they come out. Last time I felt this confident about a crypto ETH was still under $50.
>>
>>3388723
>i just want to live life without stress,
Same here

>>3388723
>give 10-100k to everyone in my life that was good to me
no thanks. besides, i think that falls under flaunting anyway
>>
File: ethbet-blackbg.png (56KB, 1466x768px) Image search: [Google]
ethbet-blackbg.png
56KB, 1466x768px
>>3388573
Invest in Ethbet on day one, guaranteed 5xer mate
>>
>>3388786
when you live in an environment where money is something nice but not necessary, yes it is flaunting.

but when you and the ones you love will sacrifice their time for one another to teach the lessons learned from life, where 10k would make a world of difference, giving back to those who shared knowledge is the greatest shared reward because i would not be here at this point in time without them especially for lamboland.

so i guess in a way even you faggots. if i made it i would pay it forward to a thread just because they gave me advice to listen to me rant.

>>3388738
dam... kyber seems awesome as hell
>>
>>3388844
>giving back to those who shared knowledge is the greatest shared reward
I do agree a shared reward is important. But I feel that lump sum gifts to loved ones is a recipe for disaster.

Say we're on the moon in 2020. I would be pretty happy just converting all of the crypto into vanguard funds and having me and my loved ones live off the dividends.
>>
>>3388875

>I do agree a shared reward is important. But I feel that lump sum gifts to loved ones is a recipe for disaster.

Very true. The individuals you love would have to love one another as well.

we both share the same goal of making it while at the same time having the ability to live in piece. Have to believe one day we'll meet on the moon.

...n-no homo
>>
>>3388573
You should look into being more /frugal/.
Do you really need a car ? Are you single and could live in a shared flat with other people ? Do you eat out ?

At some point I lived on friends and family couches for 2 years, now sharing a one room studio with gf. I never buy anything, steal a lot of food at those self scan cashier, only drink water etc

Also look for IRl opportunities, like I know a lot of people playing music and sometimes they need cash fast and will sell an instrument for a bargain, I take it and take my time to find another buyer that will give a normal price.
>>
>>3388962
Indeed, anon. Now that we're getting intimate, I might as well share that I've had suicidal thoughts for around 2 years now. It makes it a lot easier to put 50% of my money into an asset class most people regard as monopoly money when I consider that just putting it all into a savings account and vanguard funds is slow and makes me want to kill myself.

See you on the moon, anon. Because if we're not there in ~5 years I might have already killed myself.

>>3389094
Gotta say, bumming on people's couches to dump extra cash into crypto is pretty cringeworthy. But it might just get you to the moon, anon. A cringeworthy moon tale to tell the grandkids.
>>
>>3389094
Switched to mobile since winding down for work.
But atm using car for work transport, only making insurance payments since I payed it off as a teenager. Living in studio appt but may co rent with gf next year. Would be same price but with company. I'm with you on foods tho. May eat out occasionally but since I don't wanna die at 30 diet is mainly rice, beans, eggs, chicken, broccli. 3x/day bc /fit/ guide.
Selling things is something I could also get behind.. interesting...
>>
>>3389109
Sorry to hear that anon. But we can't give up. Even in 5 years Because there's too much to do and too many people like you out there like me who claw their way to salvation. I feel ya, being broke feels so empty. But planting a hypothetical seed to the sky.. gives hope.. and I won't give that up.
>>
>>3389228
Thanks anon. It means a lot. I feel the most alive and connected when I talk to people on 4chan.

Moreso than talking to my family, coworkers, roommates, or even my girlfriend.

When channers say something, I feel a lot more confident that they're telling me the truth rather than the kind of normie pollyanna platitude I get from everyone else.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.