[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In situations like these is it worth buying up the stocks when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

In situations like these is it worth buying up the stocks when they fall so drastically or is it just fucked now?
>>
This one's fucked
>>
>>3387758
theyre gonzo
short all the way to 0
>>
>>3387758
Why the fuck would you buy Equifax stock? Are you retarded? It's not FAANG and its not crypto, that shit will probably tank to 90 or 85 tomorrow and stay there before it sits at 100 for the next 10 years
>>
>>3387758
I think that their stock will slip further than $100,
It's hard to trust that a company will do good on their next earnings report if nobody wants to use their service.
>>
Their entire business model was predicated around the utmost security of very very sensitive information for a lot of people

they probably don't even know who has all that info or where it's gone by now, and the execs have jumped ship, do not touch this shit for at least 2 weeks before calling the bottom
>>
its probably fucked. The stock holders are going to go to jail for insider trading, the damage done by the """hack""" is going to shake the very foundations of the entire system to the point were it could completely destabilized it and something else takes over as a global currency. So probably best avoided. In fact, Best keep your eye out on the damage this is going to cause in the long run, because this is going to make it 1000x easier for the chink gold backed currency to take a global foot hold.
>>
>>3387779
>Chink gold backed currency

Now that's an idea. What is the current status on that?
>>
>>3387805
Gaining traction with other countries already. They are actively trying to replace the USD at this point and Russia got their back as well. It's about that time a new currency takes its place, just like every other time in the past. USD will be no different.
>>
>>3387841
So. Buy gold?
>>
>>3387896
Always have gold. But also buy crypto obviously.
>>
No, what a stock drops 10% in 24 hour trading period it's murder. Equifax will become insolvent and desisted.
>>
>>3388026
So you're saying I should buy 100k shares?
>>
>>3387758
Nigga, they just got hacked and over 140 million people's info may be compromised. This is not a fucking dip you want to buy
>>
>>3388026
its overall business of providing financial information about consumers to other businesses remains intact.

They will probably rebound in a few months after this storm blows over.
>>
>>3387758
people working at the company already sold before the information went public lmao

highly illegal but they'll get away with it
>>
whatever, id theft will be gone once the boomers give up and let the blockchain tech store all this info
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.