[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got pic related and still not sure how credit cards even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: blue-cash-everyday.png (70KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
blue-cash-everyday.png
70KB, 500x317px
Just got pic related and still not sure how credit cards even work I bought $300 worth of shit then paid it back instantly, so is the next due date the same day I paid it off next month?
>>
>>3387097
Now be a good boy and take that cash back and buy some silver.

LITERALLY FREE SILVER
>>
>>3387110
I rather buy litecoin than silver and I fucking hate litecoin
>>
>>3387125
Just like credit cards you don't know how to use Litecoin because if you did you wouldn't hate it. Back in the day it was like usdt when bitcoin price was going down like Cohen would stay the same so you would keep your money and fucking like going and by back Bitcoin and the dip was over and repeat it still works that way what do you think like going is getting bigger without their recent updates

You have a lot of research to do
>>
>>3387153
I'm just made the market maker shook me out
>>
>>3387170
Mad*
>>
>>3387125
That is because you are scared of real life and prefer a cozy bubble to live in. No worries cause reality will be forced upon your fiat dreams soon enough. You will trade crypto crap until you realize that all those lambos and hookers couldn't bring you eternal life. Hopefully then you will wake up and join the real fight and stop pretending.
>>
You really should learn a bit about how credit cards work considering your use of this will have ramifications on your future.

First off, your statement due date is the same every month, no matter how much you paid off the card before then.

Second, it is beneficial to use 5-10% of your credit to improve your credit score. If you keep paying off your card instantly, then by the time the statement is made, the credit bureaus will think you aren't using any credit at all. So pay off your entire balance before the statement date, but leave 5-10% credit utilized. Then make sure you pay off the rest of the card before the billing due date. That way you will earn good marks on your credit score.
>>
>>3387218
To be more clear, pay off 90-95% of your credit card off before the statement is generated. Then as soon as you receive that statement, pay off the remainder of the card, ideally well before the due date.
>>
>>3387218
>>3387238
this has been debunked, probably something your mom told you back in the day
>>
>>3387097

It is an AMEX, they have the absolute best support and customer service in the CC industry. Flip that card over, call the 800 number on the back and ask them to walk you through everything from Step 1.
>>
>>3387292
If I sweet talk them will they increase my limit
>>
Pay off youre shit each month like a good goy That statement crap is BS.

Source: I churn the fuck outta CC and use rewards cards to fun a crypto gambling habit. Fuck you Corzine.

Also as a side note Chase bank has really good rewards cards reddit of all places has a good churning subreddit might want to check it out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.