[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit guys i've doubled $800 to $1600 in a few days just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

shit guys i've doubled $800 to $1600 in a few days just by swing trading, why is it so easy, what's going on here. it makes me nervous
>>
if you started over the weekend you picked a fucking good time to enter
>>
I have 800 now, tell me exactly how you did it, im going to test this theory.
>>
>>3385957

Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>3385957
DNT went on liqui the day i started trading. There were threads all over biz that day so I went all in DNT at 4 cents with my 5 ether. I have just watched it fly and all my profit burn up.

Dont get overconfident, the crypto market is unforgiving with greedy hands.
>>
>>3385968
Are you retarded or pretending to be? If you invested in omg and neo this weekend you wouldve achieved exactly that by right now
>>
You're going to lose it just as fast. But all of it.
>>
Why is everything so high now, i take profits from this week and dont know what to buy. Hope there is a dip soon.
>>
>>3385957
Did the same, got greedy, lost half of my portfolio on the process. You win some you lost some. Keep your expectation level on check OP.
>>
>>3385968
I'm trading 2-3 high volume coins. I buy when they dip, I sell when they peak. Rinse/repeat.

>>3385999
maybe. i'm not holding shitcoins longterm but i could get caught out for sure.
>>
>wow i made money day trading. this is so easy and will always be this easy no matter what
>>
>>3386025
how do u kno when the dips over
>>
>>3385957
Wanna know a secret?

World government agencies are all lurking in these threads. They are quietly keeping tabs on everyone who posts here and deals in crypto. They ultimately plan to seize all your assets and imprison you for trying to win against the system.

You will never be allowed to win. You will never be allowed to be free. Sorry
>>
>>3386128
wowreact.jpeg
>>
>>3386102
i don't *know* anything, it's just an educated guess. i look at the volume. is their volume supporting a price (so it won't fall lower), how far did it fall, how far did it fall in the past, during similar events, what's the overall trend, what's the order book look like
>>
>>3385957
swings change over time, easy now is not wasy three months from now
t. was up by 3k, now down by 3k, started going back up this week
>>
>>3385957
>gets lucky on first few trades
>wow haha I'm a genius
>>
>>3386102
and i pay attention to what the bots or doing. i don't know if i'm deluding myself or not but i believe they signal that are pumping/dumping with the type of walls and orders they place
>>
File: 5.jpg (12KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
12KB, 352x352px
>>3385957

Reminder that someone lost $800 so you could make $800.

Enjoy your blood money.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.