[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started daytrading today with 1k at bittrex and made $100, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: kP6wPkH_d.jpg (70KB, 624x475px) Image search: [Google]
kP6wPkH_d.jpg
70KB, 624x475px
Started daytrading today with 1k at bittrex and made $100, I think I rather do this for a living instead of wagecucking for minimum wage desu sempai
>>
>>3385515
think you are smart enough to keep that up?
>>
>>3385538

I think I can actually make more I'm trading very conservatively but I don't want to take unnecessary risks
>>
Good start but I usually pull in around 1.5 to 2.5 percent daily and it gets harder the more money you have.
>>
that's great anon i hope you make it

now give me a couple dozen dollars in BTC please, my portfolio is worth fucking $60

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB
>>
>>3385560

sent ;)
>>
>>3385551
>I think I can actually make more
Greed is a killer. Don't go for homeruns, take your 10 - 20% profits.
>>
File: 1499980832781.jpg (797KB, 1506x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1499980832781.jpg
797KB, 1506x1645px
>>3385515
you haven't been on a bad tilt that leads you into opiate addiction and compulsive drinking

you haven't been on the wrong side of a momentum trade only to find the floor collapsed because the patent was denied, or an email alleging fraud added to its amended 8K.

you haven't woken to a phone call in the middle of the night, a broker telling you you've lost everything and you've just hit margin call

You haven't invested so much into a promising company, only to find they are now making shady PIPE deals

You haven't been caught on the wrong side of a trade gone so wrong, only to find that your position made up for over 40% of its trading volume, and there is no liquidity to exit, so you are left doing anything you can to sell

you have not been scarred so hard on a trade, that it made you rethink everything you've come to known. If you're interested in trading, OP, you will have to learn and lose.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.