[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you got pretty rich doing crypto >tfw you would give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: tfw.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
29KB, 633x758px
>tfw you got pretty rich doing crypto
>tfw you would give it all away for her to come back

You told me I would be happy once I had money, but I still have no friends and my ex gf doesn't love me anyway. Why did you shill me /biz/?
>>
>>3385340
Kill yourself
>>
Fuck off kid
>>
>>3385340
You're not rich enough retard
>>
>>3385346
>>3385351
>>3385364
It will happen to you guys too
>>
>>3385340
i'll be your friend, for the right price
It'll be fun! and i can hook you up with drugs that are way better then your girlfriend!
>>
>>3385340
Move on with your fucking life faggot
>>
>>3385340
what an idiot
>>
>>3385340
Stop being a fucking pussy and develope a drinking problem like the rest of the rich men.

Wake up, go for a run, make yourself an amazing breakfast, get money, and then drink expensive liquor while brooding in your pain, fuck shallow bar sluts that look like her. Rinse, repeat.
>>
find someone else retardo
>>
>>3385340
D-DELETE THIS FUCKING POST RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3385340
if you really are rich you would not give a fuck about your stupid ex girlfriend, you would go ball out and fuck some hot gold digger sluts.
>>
>>3385340
just buy her back
>>
lmfao why are these replies so extreme?
>>
Find a new piece of ass. Somehow you kids think girls dont get horny. They want "new" dick just as bad as guys want new pussy . Normal guys not gays like you. She found a bigger dick get over it. Learn to eat the booty and you wouldnt have these problems.
>>
File: 4L_1LGUpNit.jpg (60KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1LGUpNit.jpg
60KB, 736x682px
>>3385340

Don't worry OP, you always have us
>>
>>3385383
right? jeez i fucking hate him
>>
>>3385386
I know bro, it's so hard...
>>
>>3385340

get over your oatheic oneitis.

There is nor really that much difference between women anyway, except the outside.
You got brainwashed and abused by her obviously....
I pitty u
>>
>>3385407
They know we all feel more or less the same inside. They know it happened/will happen to them and they are scared. They know their lives will be the same shit even with money.
>>
>s-someone please validate my feelings of worthlessness
All this self defeating bullshit is cancerous and I'm getting sick of seeing it. Get the fuck over it, OP. You don't think other people have shit of their own? Quit wallowing in your own pig shit and improve. She's already fucking someone else, and she will never give you another thought. It's time for you to move on too. Stop wasting time on people who don't care about you and use that time to think about yourself.
>>
>>3385372
My gf loves me and gives me sex on command. She knows I hold crypto, but has no idea how much.
>>
>>3385372
I don't really care about anyone but my parents so I doubt it.
>>
You need to see a therapist OP. Read no more Mr nice guy and get help. I'm in the same boat. We have abandonment issues. Unfortunately there is no easy solution to get you parched up. Will take a good therapist.
>>
>>3385340
ytfchtyrc
>>
File: 1504562861064.jpg (193KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1504562861064.jpg
193KB, 500x860px
>>3385340
youse a bitch nigga for real. go eat ten bags of dicks.
>>
because we know you can get a sugar babby to screw when its convenient, that you can shoo out and trade up whenever you get sick of her

providing you have teh cabbage
>>
>>3385340
Channel your money into experience you fuckwit that way you meet new people and actually develop and become interesting.

>>3385384
Worst advice ever.
>>
>>3385340
You are a fucking idiot. Give me your money
>>
>>3385340
I'm there bro. Just poor too. Wish I could go back and change things. She actually fucked someone i thought was my best friend after I broke up with her over the fact that I was noticing things. Shit was sad. Literally got cucked bro. I promise it gets better eventually. Just takes a lot of endurance, really. Been almost 3 years for me and I'm still tormented, I don't think money would change it much.

If you're feeling a bit elliotrogeresque:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tWQMTIWZUE

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/deafheaven/sunbather.html#1
>>
>>3385340
>>
>>3385372
nah I'm already happy irrespective of my money situation dude
>>
>>3386416
Spend well pupper
>>
>>3385340
worst part is, when crypto goes under you will have nothing
>>
>>3386844
Maybe the necessary courage to kms will come, you never know.
>>
File: ferrariwsbbitpamdiscord.png (652KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
ferrariwsbbitpamdiscord.png
652KB, 960x520px
>>3385340
buy a lexus lc / ferrari 488 and drive it around

join wallstreetbets and bitpam discord servers
discord.gg/T5pBQFk
discord.gg/wallstreetbets

make other people happy and you will become happy. stop throwing a pity party for yourself like a degenerate, there are people literally getting killed over loafs of bread, change other peoples lives and it will change yours. godspeed anon and best of luck in the pursuit of happiness, you will make it.
>>
File: 1468723067515.jpg (58KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468723067515.jpg
58KB, 543x600px
>>3385340
Dude, unironically this. I offered to pay the rest of my girlfriend's college off. Luckily she broke up with me before I could kek.

I'm like you though. No friends, no gf, shaky relationship with my family. All in all, I'm pretty successful. Got a master's, work an amazing job that let's me travel to other countries and get paid a shit ton for someone my age, got into ETH when it was $8. But, really, I'm unhappy. I drink a lot, gave up being /fit/ so I'm getting fat again, have no real, meaningful friendships.

Thinking about quitting my job and moving to Maine and just starting a coffee shop or something.

It's a hard world anon.
>>
>>3387006
Also, all these "hardened" responses are just edgelords, teenagers, fatfucks from /g/, t_d's and nu-/pol/ types, and the like. They are probably the most damaged people irl, which is why they hang out here on 4chan. At least you and me, OP, can admit it.
>>
I dunno, I got a pretty good job, trade crypto but only make a decent amount on it. I have a girlfriend but she literally wont stop harassing me for sex. Every fucking day. Plus she is into cuckolding and pretends to be my room mate, takes me out to the bar and acts as my wing man, sets me up with her slutty co workers or friends. At least she doesn't know about crypto and pays me rent. It's super fucking exhausting however. Sometimes i think that nothing really matters. I get caught up day trading sometimes and it nulls the pain of losing my late wife. I think perhaps I should put it all into digibyte and go on a holiday for a while. It seems like a stable sure bet.
>>
>tfw you have her but you are poor and can't provide her the good life both of you want
>>
I know this is more of a /soc/ thing,
I'm from the Toronto/waterloo area. If anyone would like to meet in person, discuss our successes and meet up occasionally for who knows what,
would anyone be interested? Keep it /biz/ related of course, just irl. perhaps that could fix some of our problems in this aspect of our life.
sounds like most of us resolved the financial issues.
>>
>>3387157
I'll meet up with you bby. I promise I won't rape you k bby?
>>
>>3385384
best advice . reality they call it
>>
Don't come to Maine. Such an ignorant and politically clueless population. Go to vermont.
>>
>>3385340

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.
>>
>>3387191
>Such an ignorant and politically clueless population.
Don't really care tbqh. I was considering Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. I just want to get as far north as possible and live alone and comfy
>>
>>3387191

New Hampshire sounds like God's country
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.