[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want easy way take some crypto 10$, I mean 75ATS feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: sasha-grey-2.jpg (37KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-grey-2.jpg
37KB, 450x600px
If you want easy way take some crypto 10$, I mean 75ATS feel free to read post below

**YOU DONT HAVE TO BE OVER 18 OR INVEST ANY MONEY**
The fact you are receiving this crypto is worthy for owners cause they create hype and fame which is important in cryptocurriencies.
In short:
on 14th will be released new crypto currency and until date of launch you can receive 75 ATS tokens for free, estimated market value is 10$. All you have to do is sign up to their newsletter and send them yours Ethereum addres

PS. Personally, I recommend not to sell immediately or cashout, better wait, investors are currently investing in this currency
TIME LIMIT IS 7 DAYS, then the crypto enters the circulation and no longer free ATC

Here's a guide in a few steps:
to get 75 ats for free: (about $ 10)
In the beginning, you have to put on an ETH wallet, I recommend this down below, but if anyone already has this I recommend you skip the first 6 points.
>1. ETH wallet, for example, myetherwallet.com (password minimum 9 characters)
>2. Click Create New Wallet
>3. Click Download Keystore File, save the file to yourself(its basically your login)
>4. Click 'I understand. Continue '
>5. If you can print - click Print Paper Wallet
>6. Copy "your address"
>7. Go to http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId=8799982
>8. Click on the GET 75 ATS page after scrolling down, on the right, filling in the real email address, AND the previously copied wallet address
>9. The e-mail will come with a confirmation link to the email you click.
Tokens will come to us after 14.09.2017

check their whitelist, it proves that its not a scam, its not their first crypto and also alot of investors already invested few of M's

>take it as good start in cryptocurriencies
>completly legit
>sasha grey for attention!
>>
fuck you and your referral link poorfag.
>>
Sorry I'm not giving you any money.
>>
>includes ref

fuck you ref fag

suck my lambo, on the exhaust pipe. bitch
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.