[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An interview with Monaco CEO : http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/4/5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

An interview with Monaco CEO : http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/4/5/7/45785dead68e8673/Monaco_Interview_with_CEO_Kris.mp3?c_id=16781076&expiration=1504823757&hwt=ba70ba59a8685ca13d3773d466fe3326

I just listened to it and now I think MCO is hugely undervalued.
>>
File: 3edncyi.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
3edncyi.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>3384980
t. bought at $20
>>
>>3385043
I'm buying some as we speak.
>>
>>3384980
Nice just bought 100k!
>>
>muh visa
>>
File: xasdrett.png (265KB, 815x258px) Image search: [Google]
xasdrett.png
265KB, 815x258px
>>3384980
/our guy/
>>
>>3385043
>bought at 25
>>
>>3385658
damn, their twitter followers have been growing exponentially.
>>
Lost a shitton of money on this shitcoin, only because of the shady shit the company is doing. They don't even know how to fix their links and update their Facebook account - Stay away if you don't want to get fucked over!
- Made a lot of money at the beginning and then reality hit, false leaks were made and it dumped badly. AVOID fuckers!
>>
>>3385757
And now if you would leave your bubble of deception and face reality : you bought at the top of the speculative frenzy like the sheep you are and you sold everything after the correction. You believed every piece of fake info that was on the internet at this moment, you didn't pay attention to real info that needed a bit of effort to get, such as the whitepaper, because you're a lazy fuck.

No you're blaming anything you can for your incredibly bad trading decision.
>>
>>3385757
You're just an idiot who sold and lost money aka fuck boy weak hands
>>
>>3385717
Like my weewee
>>
Amazing interview by the way
>>
Actually fuckwits i believed in this project and most of you did not fucking follow the project and blindly listened to everything those assholes were lying about. I did not buy at the peak and i stood behind the project even after it crashed and burned, what did rub me wrong is the total MEH from the CEO side. No real promotion for the launch of the product, nothing! Cut my losses and moved on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.