[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well now that bitcoin has proven itself and segwit has actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (242KB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 2160x1620px
well now that bitcoin has proven itself and segwit has actually succeeded in lowering fees and saving the network i have moved all of my coins into cold storage. bitcoin will continue going up until it usurps the dollar and gold as store of value. theres really no need to even trade it anymore.

come by my mansion in another 5 years and check out my lambo collection if you don't believe me.

cap this post.
>>
cap it yourself faggot
>>
File: 1504574756273.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504574756273.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>3384315
>>
How many BTC do you have?
>>
>>3384315
>well now that bitcoin has proven itself and segwit has actually succeeded in lowering fees and saving the network i have moved all of my coins into cold storage

uh yeah except fees are still high as fuck
wanted to buy some shit worth 20 bucks and it was 5 bucks in fees
(((blockstream))) really killed bitcoin for microtransactions
>>
https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

Not seeing it...
>>
>>3384315
>thinks he can be rich without buying ANT, one of the few coins with a working and proven product
wow lol you're going to be sorry.
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 211x239px
>>3384503
>not having a better wallet

sent several 5sat/byte transactions that were confirmed on next block

if you're paying that much with btc now, it's your own fault
>>
>>3384315

Honest to fucking god, how in the hell do people manage to get this deluded?

Miners tell everyone they're going to lock in SegWit, they then proceed to lock in SegWit just as they said

Corefags:

> Ya go UASF! Fuck the miners, thank god a bunch of dipshits ran some cheap nodes so we could force the miners to bend to our will.

Now with SegWit active we've watched the mempool grow to a new ATH, followed by average fees hitting a new ATH, predictably followed by a total collapse of transaction volume because people aren't moving Bitcoin resulting in an empty mempool and lower fees

Corefags:

> Ya go SegWit! Thank god we got this extra 0.1% average blocksize increase, obviously this is what is causing the low fees!

These people make a really good case for mass sterilization, this kind of retarded can't be good for humanity.
>>
>>3384510
>https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

$40 per transaction jesus christ
>>
i thought there was another update later in the year that needs to be voted through?
>>
>>3384503
$0.10 fee baby.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ab5dbb7f9164cda1502bbc55d4af6d0c4e5233e73afb6aaf0267cebb51286fea

BTC rocks. Noice!
>>
>>3384621
theyre not stupid. theyre just trying to fuck up bitcoin/turn it into something the jews can control.
>>
>>3384503
only 1% of the BTC network is using segwit
the 1% that is using it has low as fuck fees
waiting for exchanges to roll out segwit addresses and bcash is fucked
there's a lot of competition going into BTC for mining too, chink cartels are going to get BTFO SUPER fucking hard if they dont stop mining Bcash at a loss and get back to mining the real bitcoin
>>
>>3384621
fees rose as miners took their hashpower to mine Bcash when its profitable.
The only people mining bcash now are mining at a 300k$/day loss. They are the only thing keeping the chain alive.
Russia and Japan invested heavily into BTC mining recently, hashpower is going to explode and those chinks will not be able to continue mining bcash at a loss anymore. The chain will die.
>>
>>3384315
ETH is the future goy. There's no other way around it. Nothing else can handle the Billions of transactions/second that it can. BTC will still be worth a shitton. But just won't be used in day to day transactions like the ETH ecosystem will.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 1202x492px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 1202x492px
>>3384525

Nein
>>
File: 1504810906341.png (144KB, 314x299px) Image search: [Google]
1504810906341.png
144KB, 314x299px
I've only generated 0.25BTC from faucets and a few other cryptos that have been fauceted... Am I gonna make it in five years?
(for me, making it, just means being able to own a house with a kitchen that isn't in the same room I sleep in...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.