[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck IOTAfags BTFO >“In 2017, leaving your crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: iota_logo.png (21KB, 1819x610px) Image search: [Google]
iota_logo.png
21KB, 1819x610px
Holy fuck IOTAfags BTFO

>“In 2017, leaving your crypto algorithm vulnerable to differential cryptanalysis is a rookie mistake. It says that no one of any calibre analyzed their system, and that the odds that their fix makes the system secure is low”

https://medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

IOTA Bagholders, you have 2 choices:
1. Sell now and eat your loss
2. Baghold for 5+ years hoping to break even

You have been warned.
>>
bump. some of you are OK.
>>
>>3383209
This vulnerability was found and fixed several weeks ago. Nothing has changed, iota is still secure.
>>
File: 1499482081485.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499482081485.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>3383209
it's the digimarines all over again

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahayhahhaa
>>
>>3383209
Too late for the FUD dude - the "issue" is already fixed and iota is recovering. Buy cheap now before the air gets cleared.
>>
>>3383209
They wrote their own hash function. Holy shit how have they survived this long.
>>
The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all IOTAfags. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in IOTA will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded IOTAfag wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded IOTAfags will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you IOTAfags. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an IOTAfag.
>>
>>3383467
> .t FUDster
>>
>They have switched to a new hash function they wrote, based on the well-known SHA3.

>Right now, our specific attacks have been fixed, but we do want to note that IOTA is still using the old Curl hash function in some places in its software.

>One part of IOTA we were not able to investigate, since the code is not open source, is its trusted coordinator.

>Another inefficiency is that transactions in IOTA are 10KB

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>the IOTA developers had written their own hash function

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*takes breath*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
strong copy pasta

at least edit the prices next time retard
>>
INTERNET OF KYS YOU'RE SELVE

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
wtf do I do? are you all FUDing? someone tell me whats happening
>>
>>3383978
> someone tell me whats happening
>>3383515
>>3383535
>>3383575
These three are the same person
Thats all you need to know
>>
>IOTA no longer has the vulnerabilities we found, they have been fixed.
>>
>>3384035
>h-hey I may have shat myself, but it's stopped now
>>
>>3383445
>hey wrote their own hash function
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>3383445
Any CS student can write a hashfunction but it wont be battle tested by any means
>>
>>3383467
Link to conference?
>>
File: cum-from-beyond.jpg (232KB, 822x632px) Image search: [Google]
cum-from-beyond.jpg
232KB, 822x632px
>>
>>3384771
>>3383535
>>3383515
>>3383445
software engineer here, i tried to read the iota whitepaper one time... those guys are fucking smart... i trust them writing a hash function.
>>
>iota is the next ethereum, right guys?
>everyone who just learned about ethereum will now learn about iota and decide to use it instead, right guys?
>everyone will look beyond its astronomical market cap and ten billion tokens and it'll moon anyway, right guys? it'll go to $400 right guys?
>so it was hacked, and is being widely criticized but it'll still be widely adopted right?
>im still going to make it? right?
>>
>>3384793

It's a meme.
>>
>>3384793
its Marine-tier pasta
>>
>>3384939
iota is nothing like ethereum.

at all
>>
>>3383209
purrple nigga eat some sage
>>
eat some sage purple nigga
>>
where are all the iota shills. we used to have like 5 threads a day shilling this shit coin. lmao
>>
File: 1.png (110KB, 1899x854px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
110KB, 1899x854px
>>3385707
lol, u mad bro
>>
>>3383467
you fag copypasted this in the komodo thread, time to buy komodo then since i believe in iota
>>
>>3383209

I'll bag hold for 10+ years.
>>
Oh wow a coin that actually progresses through development instead of the devs marketing a "completely finished and polished product just believe us pls, there's nothing to fix we want do any more work"

Retards gonna retard.
>>
File: 5g4wRxI.jpg (60KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
5g4wRxI.jpg
60KB, 1328x747px
>>3386982
Yeah I'm just waiting for it to bottom out then I'm going in huge
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.