[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is WojakCoin? Wojak Coin is a peer to peer meme cur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: WojakCoin.png (228KB, 1015x1010px) Image search: [Google]
WojakCoin.png
228KB, 1015x1010px
>What is WojakCoin?
Wojak Coin is a peer to peer meme currency that serves the internet community and all those who identify with wojak. We aim to bring awareness to cryptocurrency and a noob-friendly way to send wojaks on various social media sites and bring new people into the cryptocurrency revolution.

>WojakCoin Specs:
Algorithm SHA256
Type PoW
RPC port 20760
P2P port 20759
Block reward 100 coins
Block halving 210000 blocks
Total coin supply 44210526 coins
Premine percent 5%
Coinbase maturity 20 blocks
Target spacing 2 minutes
Target timespan 6 minutes
Transaction confirmations 6 blocks

>Exchange
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=WJK_BTC

>Windows wallet
https://wojakcoin.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/wojakcoin-qt-windows.zip

>Nodes
addnode=37.97.242.80

>Roadmap:
Tipping extension for Chrome and Firefox, to integrate tipping on Reddit and 4chan.

Listing on Cryptopia (Soon)

Wojak marketplace for exchanging various Wojak images and creation of address integrated images, allowing for the tipping of original wojak meme creators.

Chrome and Firefox extension allowing users to link receiving wojak address to facebook account. Any user with the extension installed when they like a post of another user with the extension, can choose to send a custom or pre-set amount of wojak.

Android App- A wallet, as well as the ability to create address integrated images which can be shared to any social media.

>Discord
https://discord.gg/rXfnEM
>>
I remember when this was a WAVES token with gambling on the roadmap and the dev intended to gift some to /biz/ and fuck off forever.
>>
File: 1503760114945.jpg (292KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503760114945.jpg
292KB, 633x758px
w-we are going to the m-moon right ?
>>
>>3381362
I did gift 25000 to people, yesterday. There will be more Air-Drops in the Discord. I have also gifted around 20000 in a dubs roll thread.
>>
File: 1683775.jpg (45KB, 722x452px) Image search: [Google]
1683775.jpg
45KB, 722x452px
>>3381365
I hope we moon
>>
Simply one of the few projects out there a newbie can indulge to learn about crypto. A new project with great support team. What's best with it is that they do airdrops in almost every day or week. This is still new so one who is wise enough will get on this to stack as many coins as one can so that when this is pumped, you'll be smiling looking at your earnings.
>>
Nice bought 100K
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.