[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck haven't you signed up for earncrypto? I found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: how-it-works[1].jpg (33KB, 777x397px) Image search: [Google]
how-it-works[1].jpg
33KB, 777x397px
Why the fuck haven't you signed up for earncrypto?

I found some shitpost on leddit yesterday and have been setting up the videos to autorun in 3 separate Chrome windows (not tabs, they pause when you switch tabs), left it running overnight and most of yesterday, and I woke up today to 3.8 CVC. That's roughly a rate of $2/day in CVC, or $60/mo for doing fucking nothing.

Won't post my referral link unless someone tells me it's explicitly ok, since I assume it's against the rules. But doesn't matter much to me. Just wondering if any other anons are also milking the jew advertiser cow with this site.
>>
Is this legit?
>>
don't you have to click shit? how can you left it running overnight?
>>
>>3379465
These watch-ads-get-paid """"scam site"""" things have always worked, just that it was never really worth it for a buck a day sort of thing.

But the way I see it, I'm a NEET with no job and running off my parents' electricity, so it's no skin off my ass to leave my computer running overnight with 3 windows playing videos and the sound muted to gain an easy $60/mo of magic internet money that not only is free, but might APPRECIATE significantly, being the way the crypto market is right now.

I actually don't know what the fuck Civic is even for, I should probably look it up. Just found it on the civic subreddit after reading that doc.ai would use their platform somehow. But you can switch it to gain other coins too.
>>
1) Earncrypto pays out on average 70 cents per day
2) Lowest payout of these shit advert sites by far, you'd be better off using swagbucks to earn ~$5 dollars per day and converting amazon giftcards to BTC
3) Constantly babysitting engageme.tv because it will randomly stop streaming or full on ban your IP for no apparent reason every 5 minutes to a few hours
4) Requires your real identification and phone number to cash out

Just another scam site like everything else. Just go get a fucking Mechanical Turk account, same shit but at least it's almost legit if you're a Pajeet who enjoys working for pennies.
>>
>>3379488
In the top left where it says "Earn civic", hit that, then "watch videos" and open 3 at once, in separate windows (not tabs).

>>3379503
Idk what I'm doing, point me to a better site anon. All I know is a couple videos paused themselves after a minute or two, but I just closed it and clicked a different category and waited till it was consistently playing for more than a few minutes. 3.8 CVC in about 18 hours which at the current rate is $1.71. So definitely not 70 cents.
>>
If you say so, m8. You just sound like a shill to me you're spouting blatant bullshit. I was in the botting community for these shit sites for years so I'm pretty familiar with them. The "3 videos at once" part is an even more blatant lie, engageme will stop showing ads to any IP that's viewing more than one stream so you'll just be streaming videos without getting paid - at least until it decides to cut you off/pop up a captcha/show a popup window/outright ban you or just any other retarded behavior they decide to throw at you.
>>
>>3379601
See those 3 tabs with videos? I can see they're all playing via Windows' Aero Peek, and if I unmute the sound I'm greeted with a cacophany of bullshit assuring me that all 3 are playing at once.

I guess I can't say for sure whether or not earncrypto isn't crediting me for all of them at once, but I'm not sure how I would've made such a profit if it wasn't. At any rate, the ledditor I saw originally said you can do 3 at once on one computer, or 5 at once with 2 computers. So, guess they don't care much about your IP.

I was wondering too if it wouldn't work after a few hours overnight, but my NEET ass just woke up at 10am today to find them all still going strong. So idk nigga. Just posting a thread to help any other anons out who are shamelessly lazy.
>>
File: Earncrypto.png (362KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Earncrypto.png
362KB, 1366x768px
>>3379669
Forgot picture. lel.
>>
How many hours for 1.71$ worth of civic?
>>
>>3379731
Just checked my chrome history, looks like I started it at 6pm yesterday. It's 11am now and I have 3.99 CVC.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.