[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some non-crypto, non-kneepads ways of getting a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What are some non-crypto, non-kneepads ways of getting a pretty quick and steady turnaround?

Is the mobile app/game market no longer an easy quick buck?
>>
>>3377880
everything online with a quick and steady turnaround will be flooded with pajeets and 3rd worlders
>>
>>3377880
i want to see her vagina.
>>
>>3377880
>Is the mobile app/game market no longer an easy quick buck?
No, the market is oversaturated and due for a gradual decline
(Unless you are insanely good or have a respectable team/backer)

Buying the Good shit from China at dirt bottom prices and turning it around for 5-to-10x the mark-up is still pretty standard fare (Just say the brand is NOT from China).
The only problem is finding the less-known Chinese company that is consistent and with a sufficiently good QC to convince normies to buy.

Another way is to become a private secretary to a Major CEO of a large firm.
(There you get all the insider's info to rig the market)

Then there is the old-fashioned way of working in a very remote oil rig/mine and getting a shitton of allowance/risk pay for it
>>
>>3377880
1. Come up with awesome game idea
2. Pay pajeet on fiverr to make you the game.
3. Put it on the App Store
4. Rake in millions
>>
>>3377880
>mobile app/game market

Swamped with patent trolls. Even if you could develop a profitable game (you can't), you'll be sued into poverty.
>>
>>3378225
How do you stop pajeet from capitalizing on your game though? I mean if he publish it himself ur fucked right?
>>
>>3378257
Check the fiverr contract that you sign and make sure you retain rights to the property. I know it's an option. Regardless, chat with whoever you pick to do the work first. Don't assume anything, but property retention is/can be negotiated.
>>
>>3377880
Create a webpage with a sham whitepaper with some fancy visuals, fake devs and a donate button to a wallet with fake updates and a fake timeline and watch the money roll in
>>
>>3377880

Put $5,000,000 into a REIT.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.