[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets seriously talk about Bytom /biz/ My bags are fat and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Lets seriously talk about Bytom /biz/

My bags are fat and I'm thinking of just to hodl em, not alot money put on em anyways. But the question is, should I withdrawl them from Binance and where the hell do I store the coins. I seriously have no idea.

And a general discussion about BTMs future and your toughts on it
>>
>>3376950
ur fucked senpai
binance is scam you fell for their shills
>>
its a shitcoin for the whales on binance to move around. Trade it for smth else.
>>
>>3376950

I got suckered into them by the chinks, I have great shame like you OP. I've moved them to MEW, google the details to add a custom coin for it. I'm a moron who hodled this far, down 90% so I'm just going to hold until the very end.

Lessons have been learnt.
>>
>>3377028

Yes that is the same I was thinking, why stop now if you cant go to the very end with it. Thank you

''what ever the chinese bans you should invest in it'' big dreams BTM, big dreams
>>
>>3377055

Don't be mistaken senpai, I'm not holding because I have faith in them. I'm holding because the choice is either cash out a worthless $100, or ride it until we die(or break even).
>>
It's the best buy in September. I've gone all in. TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
>>
I don't get it, they actually have a legit team, surely they wouldn't just let it die?
>>
File: btm.jpg (94KB, 731x723px) Image search: [Google]
btm.jpg
94KB, 731x723px
>>3376950
You will lose all of your BTM.
>>
Well they are now stored in MEW. Best of luck for every BTM ironhands out there
>>
How do you Add them to mew?
>>
>>3377185
you can still withdraw them goy
>>
I ate a 60% loss on it before bailing. If you bought at the ath I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>3377643

You need to add a custom token, but all the token information is here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xcb97e65f07da24d46bcdd078ebebd7c6e6e3d750 (or type bytom into ethplorer.io, it will give you that link) In myetherwallet, add the custom token with this address: 0xcB97e65F07DA24D46BcDD078EBebd7C6E6E3d750, decimals: 8, symbol: BTM and then send to your regular ether address. Just send a couple of dollars first to make sure they show up correctly
>>
Well shit, just did that and it's been "processing" for like an hour.

Wtf is going on? How do I cancel withdrawals on binance?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.