[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope you bought the dip boys. Neo lines crossed buy signal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: upupup.png (35KB, 1206x371px) Image search: [Google]
upupup.png
35KB, 1206x371px
Hope you bought the dip boys.

Neo lines crossed buy signal, very rare indeed. we about to skyrocket
>>
>>3376491
>inb4 neo becomes the new posw / dgb
>>
>>3376497

NoNeo detected
>>
Man I wonder if those NEO supporters in the other thread who said TA is retarded are gonna come here and say that this is silly
>>
>>3376501
im actually making gains unlike you neofags rofl
>>
>>3376491
Fucking LOL at this useless PoS TA.

As if this has nothing to do with the recent news. Shoo! You useless phaggot.
>>
Look, if you want to throw your money away into ridiculous gambles and believe there's some kind of conspiracy with the Chinese government working behind the scenes with NEO, be my guest.

The fact is, NEO is "worth" a billion dollars right now. The PBoC wipes their assess with a billion dollars. They don't need NEO at all, they have a god damn printing press the the force of the military behind them. And right now they are hiring tons of programmers to make their own cryptocurrency.

But go on, keep believing that there's some kind of crazy backroom deal going on between a literally who cryptocurrency and one of the most powerful central banks on the planet. It would be like if NASA started begging highschool students for ideas on interstellar space travel. They arn't even close to the same scale. Go look at the balance sheet of PBoC, then look at the market cap. Remind me again why Chinese govt. needs NEO at all and won't just murder it with regulations to prevent people from getting too much freedom.
>>
>>3376497
It already is desu
>>
>>3376518

look man, Im just trying to have a good time ok?
>>
>>3376518
You need to be get your ass kicked by the /biz/ gang to learn some respect dont you DARE talk to me like that
>>
>>3376516

enjoy your 10% gains LOL
>>
>>3376558
nothing wrong with 10%
Also a neo holder and not selling after 10% increase
>>
>>3376518
stop spamming this stupid copy pasta, thx
>>
>>3376558

I'm up 25% today alone. Cunt
>>
File: fdsdsfsfdsf.png (22KB, 710x297px) Image search: [Google]
fdsdsfsfdsf.png
22KB, 710x297px
just gonna leave this here
>>
>>3376517
>useless TA
>it fukin moons afterwards
Enjoy your FOMO
>>
Thank fucking god I didn't sell @ 20. Almost did. Phew.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.