[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions? Miner is asking to work with it to reduce fees.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Xapo-Logo.jpg (35KB, 590x169px) Image search: [Google]
Xapo-Logo.jpg
35KB, 590x169px
Opinions? Miner is asking to work with it to reduce fees.

Is this wallet safe?
>>
>>3375317
they are scammers on the business side, I previously had to deal with them, lot of broken promises.
I guess if you're just using it asa wallet it's fine
>>
>>3375317
>scammers
really? fuck do i have to be a dick and force the miner to send it to my blockchain.info wallet?

what happened to you exactly?
>>
>>3375370
forcing you to use xapo since he will most likely receive referral bonuses with you is already a dick move in my opinion, did he offered an explanation why?

regarding what happened we had a website running with the coinbase api, and they basically said that integrating with them instead would make them shill our service with their others partners. We did the change and they stopped responding afterwards, so we switched back again, lot of time lost for a retarded website.
Also I remember reading some shady stuff about them, but don't really recall so I guess that means nothing
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.