[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I LEARN BLOCK CHAIN TECH FOR CHEAP???? WHERE DO I START?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 620x330px
HOW DO I LEARN BLOCK CHAIN TECH FOR CHEAP????

WHERE DO I START?

IM SUBSCRIBED TO CODECADEMY BUT IT AINT THERE. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW FIRST BEFORE I LEARN BLOCK CHAIN????
>>
>>
ask Floyd may weather, he can't even read and he made his own coin. BTFO whitey
>>
udemy has courses but its a bunch of randos trying to squeeze money out of you
>>
I have a graduate degree in Cryptocurrency. the curriculum is divided into two separate sections to tackle the complexity of the subject. the first semester course ("Introduction to Blocks") explores 3 dimensional shapes. The second semesters "Intro to Chains" discusses methods of connecting blocks together.
>>
>>3375295
Google vitalik buterin and try to get a hold of him. Once you do, ask him how to make free money coin
>>
>>3375295
What are you trying to learn specifically and for what ultimate function?

First step is understanding public key cryptography, hash functions, and peer to peer networks. Get a bitcoin for dummies book. Get a blockchain for dummies book. Learn about the difficulty of prime factorization of large numbers which will give you a more tangible understanding of the tech behind one way hash functions and public key crypto
>>
>>3375295
Learn some number theory, algebra, and stuff about algorthims. Then go study elliptic curve cryptography, specifically ECSDA and the curve secp256k1.

Then study the networking side of things.

Then once you understand the technology, you can start actually programming stuff.
>>
>>3375632
>ECSDA
*ECDSA
>>
>>3375632
I wanna try to connect it to a commodity like oil or rare Earth minerals. I have a feeling that that's the way to go. Normal cryptos are inherently unstable since the only value is simply trust.
>>
https://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/develop/
https://forum.ethereum.org/categories/services-and-decentralized-applications
>>
>>3375295
Semen Demon?
>>
>>3375295
>WHERE DO I START?
years ago
>>
>>3375295
espers on yobit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.