[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have my first internship opportunity coming up for an auction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: auction_art_nyc.jpg (31KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
auction_art_nyc.jpg
31KB, 620x364px
Have my first internship opportunity coming up for an auction house, their looking for anyone that's about a college age with the interest of learning more of the field of fine arts/the art market. I'm an Art History major with a minor in business so I'm hoping this would be a good introduction into the field. I know its going to be an extremely difficult and competitive field to get into but I'm willing to put forth the effort to make a living out of it.

However I've never written a resume or cover letter in my life, this is the first time I've ever had to do it and I honestly have no idea where to start. Hoping some /biz/ness men could help me out here.
>>
>>3373473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJDY6fDoSzo

theres alot of resume scaffolds available by doing a quick google search, but you'll personalise yours over time to fit your career so i wouldnt worry too much about trying to follow an outline so to speak

for the cover letter just tell them what you are studying/studied and address the selection criteria on the job ad
>>
So you don't have a internship and are barley applying
>>
>>3373545
What more should I do? All they ask for is a resume and cover letter, I'd be totally be willing to do more to secure the position
>>
>fell for the doing something with your life meme

hahaha sucker
>>
>>3374024
You're a meme
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.