[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some entry level jobs for people that want to learn/practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: LadyGG.jpg (58KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
LadyGG.jpg
58KB, 640x625px
What are some entry level jobs for people that want to learn/practice how to socialize?

I definitely need a job ASAP, but want one were my autistic(?) ass can learn how to talk to people.

Someday I'd like to get a job in sales, but I am very awkward and have very little social skills, which are needed for best results.

I don't have time to practice out if it's not helping me get money since me and my s/o are struggling with money problems.

Cashier is one, I know, but I need more ideas pls.
>>
Service Desk Analyst, you spend all day phoning various people from CEOs to low tier workers fixing their it related problems
>>
Get a job in an electronics or furniture store or something along those lines, you will get to sell to customers and learn about a product and industry.
>>
Fidelity Call center associate

They coach you on how to speak to their customers. Kinda hard to fuck up. You'll deal with complicated situations and some unhappy people.
>>
Server at a high end restaraunt.(easier if your a girl)
Youll talk all day, the fast paced environment will benefit you too.

Plus youll most likely make pretty good money. My wife does this and makes more than i do in a highly technical field.
>>
Hey anon. Work at a non-profit doing commu city engagement, or in sales. It will force you to speak to people and get damn good at it. I was one of the most socially awkward individuals you could ever meet before I took a similar job. Just my advice senpai do with it what you want
>>
>>3370870
What are your hobbies and passions that can translate to a normie? Pursue that field at an entry level
>>
>tfw work at top rated call center talking to 500 strangers a month.
>can talk to girls over the phone
>still can't approach girls irl
>>
File: italydiscord.png (120KB, 300x300px)
italydiscord.png
120KB, 300x300px
>>3370870
Work as a dishwasher at an Italian restaurant.

Trust me, it is worth it, you get to really socialize with people in eat very fine food and form very useful relationships with people who have pull in this world. Chat more in discord if you wanna hear my experience, i'm down to talk.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
>>3370914
>>3370956
>phone
forgot to mention my hearing is inexplicably terrible
I struggle understanding people that are right in front of me at times, which is why I didn't get a job working at a 911 call center
>>3371018
I've honestly wanted to try being a server, but worried my bad social skills and shyness could get the best of me.
Any idea what a good place to start out would be?
Fast paced sounds scary, but I am aware that would be the most beneficial for me overall, yes.
>>3371032
will look into city engagement, love hearing of people improving
>>3371034
n/a other than collecting things in video games or reselling stuff in games
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.