[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HI /biz/, so i met a girl at a friend's party that is trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1503937366701.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503937366701.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
HI /biz/, so i met a girl at a friend's party that is trying to get me into a Ponzi scam(net marketing). I will be meeting with her again in 2 hours, what are some questions that take her for surprise or throw her of balance? Im not planning to participate but im still curious how can people still fall for it
>>
is this your beta way of getting a date
>>
>>3370777
P-please respond
>>
>>3370777
sick trips bro
>>
>>3370777
Good luck selling Cutco knives there, hoss.
>>
>>3370777
>I will be meeting with her again in 2 hours
You agreed to buy whatever she's selling you and you're going to pick up the bullshit wares you bought. Fess up.
>>
>>3370792
Well, that went better than expected
>>
>>3370809
I never agreed to anything actually.
>>
>>3370800
Atleast i would have a job. Not that i need it anyway...
>>
pretend your interested ply her with alcohol and scam her pussy
>>
>>3370921
>Alcohol
>In Starbucks
>>
>>3370777
Seems like /biz/ really went downhill...
What a shame
>>
>>3370809
I think there's a nicer way of asking for more of the story.
Sounds to me like OP is sitting back and watching.
>>
>>3370777
So whats the whole low-down on the story OP?
How'd she try to sell her idea to you?
>>
>>3371254
I don't care. OP is a peniswrinkle for wasting his and the girl's time or this entire story is an elaborate LARP. What the fuck could we possibly want to learn from a Ponzi scheme advocate? What could she possibly teach us that we don't already know?
>>
>>3370777

Try to get laid. Just flirt with her the entire time she tries to sell something to you, touch her and try to see how far you can go. She will have the money in mind and might get carried away.
>>
>>3371297
Just started getting into /biz/ so I'd like to hear how the conversation went.
I'm surely not that experienced, so I am just hungry for info.
>>
>>3370777
>im still curious how can people still fall for it
You're about to find out when you end up with a trunk full of organic juice and a freshly sucked dick.
>>
>>3371340
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.