[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bi tcoin-ether-and-other-cr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: poo.png (194KB, 437x417px) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
194KB, 437x417px
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-ether-and-other-cryptocurrencies-may-be-seeing-the-beginning-of-the-end-2017-09-06

coincucks on suicide watch.. have fun never being able to cash out your imaginary fake "assets"
>>
>>3369464
>it's crashing anytime now!
t. (((journalists))) in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
>>
When will you fuckers understand that you can't ban math?
>>
Oh wow, so BTC really IS going to 10k soon!
>>
>plays it safe
>makes money
Choose one
>>
The picture presents a pretty good summary of this article.
>>
>>3369464
more like the beginning of the end of fiat
>>
>>3369513
You are right. But they can ban the transfer of fiat for math.

And they will. They are just waiting for the time.
>>
>>3369577
>"btc is worthless, its based on nothing"
>"btc is dead soon, there's no regulation on how much is made"
>"btc is completely virtual, how can it have value?"
sounds a lot like USD
>>
>>3369602
B-b-but USD is backed by the government that's 30 trillion in debt
>>
Yes, plz. More media FUD so we can keep normies out for just a bit longer...
>>
File: shit.png (249KB, 594x436px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
249KB, 594x436px
Marketwatch is a clickbait/scam website. I'm subsribed to their "insider updates" and it's laughable trash. It's all shit like "GUARANTEED 60000$ RETURN - NEW PILL REVERSES AGING - GET IN BEFORE ANYONE.
>>
>>3369637
Backed by a big military, stupid goy
>>
>this is how no coiners cope

Crypto is the only way forward, governments might try to fight it but in the end they will inevitably lose.
>>
>>3369585

And people will start working for crypto instead of fiat, no need to exchange shit.

>>3369736
A big military doesn't help you if there isn't a clear enemy to fight.

When the dollar shits the bed, which will happen in the near future, people won't care if it's illegal, people will only care about getting rid of those dollars.
>>
Let's add it to the Bitcoin obituaries.

Again.
>>
>>3369464
I've seen this article every time Bitcoin prices fall, and bad news surround Cryptocurrency. Yet, Cryptocurrency still goes up despite bearish articles. They've been saying shit like this since Bitcoin was at $1000, at $2000, at $3000, etc...
>>
>>3369881
>There isn't a clear enemy to fight

Well the USA has found people to invade for the last 120 years easily
>>
so much nocoiner coping in this article. why dont they just buy some bitcoins and make some gains
>>
marketwatch has become some of the worst garbage in 'journalism'.

it's like what they did to ESPN but less blatant and even more retarded
>>
>>3369915
*Liberating
>>
File: 1501534912122.jpg (70KB, 963x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1501534912122.jpg
70KB, 963x1010px
people are incredibly bearish on bitcoin still
>>
same thing with dow jones. been called tops on constant basis since 2010
>>
>cryptos will be banned because of 9/11
lmao the fuck is that bald headed faggot rambling on about
>>
>"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."

>"Whatever China bans, Invest in it!"

I'm sticking with these quotes, they haven't let me down, ever.
>>
Author of the article still hodls ChainCoin. Fuck em.
>>
>>
File: 1489017785221.png (77KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489017785221.png
77KB, 278x200px
>>3369948
Cause the idea of the USD tanking is terrifying...
>>
>>3369948
Was a son to a top mortgage broker when the market tanked in '07-'08
>>
File: 1499832388526.png (353KB, 496x539px) Image search: [Google]
1499832388526.png
353KB, 496x539px
>>3369948
The Big Short gives me PTSD
>>
>>3369464
>http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-ether-and-other-cryptocurrencies-may-be-seeing-the-beginning-of-the-end-2017-09-06
Everyone's getting mad at this article that thinks BTC will fall, understandably. But this one isn't like the others I've read that dont get it, dont understand the appeal of Bitcoin and misrepresent it as empty speculation. OP didn't read the whole thing.

The 2 main arguments, and IMO they're valid, are
>Do you think governments are going to be okay with a $150 billion financial network that can be used by anyone outside of any oversight? How about $300 billion? Or $3 trillion?

and

>after 9/11 there was a massive international crackdown of financial regulation around the world, including intense pressure on jurisdictions which had previously turned a blind eye to shadow finance and money laundering.

>It is possible, but extremely unlikely, that financial regulators worldwide are going to wait for another 9/11 to do this again.

If course, this wouldn't be about terrorism, it would be about controlling everyone's money.

If anyone doesn't remember, Hussein and Gaddhafi were both planning to challenge the dolllar with a new gold currency, and they were stopped dead. Why would bitcoin be any different? It's a real threat to the dollar.

The author says that even if Bitcoin is a goundbreaking product, the banks aren't going to sit around passively and watch it replace them.

9/11 coming up, will they launch a false flag to take down Bitcoin? Maybe not. Or just not yet.
>>
Lmao "Bitcoin came crashing down (BTC, +0.4) live"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.