[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, Bought 150 litecoin, first thing I've ever bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9593.jpg (148KB, 1472x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9593.jpg
148KB, 1472x2208px
Okay,

Bought 150 litecoin, first thing I've ever bought in this field, slowly learning more and more,

But Coinbase only has 3 options of things to buy? I want to start getting into things that are going to "moon" but not sure what accounts to make because 10000000 broker websites etc, please help me as simple as possible
Inb4 newfag
>>
>>3369072
Bittrex
>>
Register on bittrex
send from coinbase LTC wallet to bittrex LTC wallet
hop on Qtum moon
>>
>>3369072
first of all you bought 1.59 litecoin, not 150.

second, just use bittrex as an exchange, and buy some OMG
>>
Send it to bittrex, they have more ltc pairs
>>
>>336907
You bought 1.5964 LTC for $150.

Welcome to crypto. Prepare to lose all of your money. Leave your bags at the door - you can get new ones here.

BTC is king and don't ever forget that.

Also - what in the fuck made you think buying LTC @ all time high was a good idea?
>>
>>3369087
My mistake i meant $150 of litecoin
>>
>>3369072
send to bittrex
try googling something you fuking retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtM6jdI89PY
>>
>bought 150 LTC
OP, you don't even know how much shit you buy in a simple website like Coinbase, how could you fucking go in the exchange? It would be a massacre.
>>
>>3369106
$150 of litecoin was typing mistake
>>
>>3369093
I got on at $88
>>
>>3369113
Anyway, Bittrex if you want something used by the most, if you wan't to find the new coins that could be total scam or buy your ticket to the moon, Cryptopia for example.
>>
File: IMG_1608.png (191KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.png
191KB, 1242x2208px
>>3369150

Why did you wait until the absolute highest price, ever, to buy in?

Next time buy the dip, not the peak. When you feel your gut rumbling "BUY NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER"... that's FOMO.

Go take a shower instead and come back later to buy at a lower price.
>>
>>3369150
go back to fiat
>>
Just send your LTC to the bittrex's address:
LQBc6HYFn7dk5u7uK2qzVoxMiyN5v2vEkw
>>
I don't think you will make it bud

I suggest you just hold onto the LTC for awhile and hope that it increases.
>>
Don't fall for the biz "MOON" mentality unless you want to post Wojacks. Stick to these 3 tips if you want to make some decent cash.

1.) 'Good' ICO's for decent gains
(Ex. Aventus, Etherparty, Chainlink.
Look at some of the successful ICOs and start to connect the patterns. Does it have a viable use case? How many coins will be produces? Market cap? Etc.)

2.) Very early Etherdelta coins, for a quick flip
(Monetha is a great example, started yesterday on Delta for .0005 ETH and is selling now for .0008, so a decent percentage. Don't wait too long on these, make the flip and take the quick cash.)

3.) Good long term Hodl Coins
(Honestly LTC is a great long term, but depending on who you ask there are other good ones that may yield higher/lower roi including: OMG, ZRX, BLOCK, and ETH)

Never put your eggs in one basket. Browse /biz for a month before making any decisions based on posts, that way you get a better feel for what is shit, and what is actually good advice.
>>
If you want less fees, move your crypto to GDAX (it's free and uses the same account as coinbase), and then transfer to Bittrex.
>>
>>3369072
Fuck that piece of shit coin anon, that Niglet will never break 100.

Invest in real shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.