[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had a billion dollars? I'd fill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 36c.jpg (62KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
36c.jpg
62KB, 1024x776px
What would you do if you had a billion dollars? I'd fill all sell orders for dgb up to 2000 sats, then come to biz for the keks
>>
>>3368903
I would put everything on some random shitty stock I'd raise the price and suddenly pull everything off I'd proceed to cash out in fiat put all the fiat in some warehouse poure gasoline everywhere and watch it burn as I'd honestly stream myself burning 1 billion dollars the stock part is to get people to believe that i am actually burning 1 billion dollars
>>
>>3368903
Pay off my loans, pay parents mortgage off, dump 25% in monthly dividend stocks, buy land and house, not a massive mansion, but a good sized house maybe 1-2 mil house, dump lump into my business and expand like crazy, hire people, get reasonable office, if there are leftovers, diversify half crypto speculation, half fiat speculation and probs more dividend stocks.

Then just live off dividends and business money for rest of life
>>
A billion? Whatever the fuck I want. It's not like I'd ever have to do anything ever again.
>>
>>3369243
Stocks are for the filthy plebs.

CDs and treasury securities are the billionaire's first port of call.
>>
>still wouldn't have a gf

I want an asian gf bros
>>
>>3368903
What does sats mean?
>>
>>3369292
Same here. They're such a treat. Always small and cute.
>>
I would buy 4chan and shut it down
>>
File: 1504350504094.jpg (52KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
1504350504094.jpg
52KB, 800x681px
>>3368903
I'd buy the dip
>>
>>3369277
Ill look into that as well, just know futures, stocks, and options. I'd mostly have fun speculating and testing out different algorithms and strategies. Forgot to add, I'll also make an underground research facility for biological and technological stuff. Also a few charitable organizations
>>
File: 1485913412074.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1485913412074.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
>>3369320
get out
>>
high class hookers and cocaine
>>
I would put it in the bank and live off interest and pull a small chunk each year. The rest of my life would be an endless vacation around the world.
>>
>>3369292
>>3369336
Are you stupid? Asians are just as materalistic as whites, you'd have asian women all over your dick if you put even a modicum of effort in with that much money.
>>
File: IMG_1870.jpg (273KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1870.jpg
273KB, 750x905px
i'd buy this farm and also a wife to bear my children
>>
>>3369434

Bought a gram of class A cocaine in Colombia for less than 2 euros. Ended up throwing 1/2 in the toilet. The shit is boring. Try psychedelics.
>>
>>3369462
Why would you put a billion in the bank? Lol kek. The bank wouldn't guarantee it and eventually they would take it from you to bail out the government. Leaving you poor. Top plan lad
>>
I would pay some smart swedes to jettison my mind outside of my body
>>
>>3368903

I'd buy a very modest home, which will suit my needs just fine. I'd then buy a beat up old pickup from the 1970's and troll all of the gold digging whores.

I'm not ambitious enough you say?
>>
>>3369574
I'm sure anon would diversify enough to avoid that
>>
>>3369556
>Class A cocaine

As opposed to any other class that cocaine falls into
>>
>>3369574
The bank doesn't guarantee a billion? The bank bails out the government or government bails out banks?
>>
>>3369292
>>3369336
Good choice

Have had a westernized Viet gf for a year and a half, excellent experience. Not as materialistic because raised in America. It's great

>>3369482
Yeah, fobby asian women and mainlanders. Westernized is A+
>>
>>3369834
It would be a bail in. If it comes down to it, the government will steal your money from your bank account to fund its operations
>>
Put it all in Bitbean
>>
Two chicks at the same time
>>
I bought at 2500 cause biz said it would moon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.