[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did a pump and dump to this extent happen to chaincoin? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: chain.png (29KB, 993x456px) Image search: [Google]
chain.png
29KB, 993x456px
How did a pump and dump to this extent happen to chaincoin? What is the story with this one?
>>
Some idiot youtuber started shilling it and it snowballed.
>>
>>3368399
>why do shitcoins do nothing but pump n dump
>>
Someone post that pic of the bubble pop graph. I think it matches perfectly.
>>
>Trust me guys, it's not a pump and dump
>Pump and HODL
https://youtu.be/vRExQH0x2mA
>>
>>3368719
Hahaha holy fuck

>WE WILL ALL HODL TRUST US!

I see now.
>>
>>3368767
This guy lives in a storage locker and shills DGB
>>
>>3368407
Suppoman or something
>>
>>3368937
Highoncoins aka Max Lee
>>
OP here, found a good timeline. Good cautionary tale for all of you crypto virgins

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/timeline-of-the-chaincoin-scam/
>>
>>3369204

this article missed the best part. a few days after the total price collapse, max lee did a live stream from a penthouse suite on top of the wynn in vegas in a new outfit. telling everyone to keep hodling and that he was feeling pretty relaxed after a few days of gambling in vegas. the comments were full of people (who's money he was using to pay for his suite) supporting him and the movement.
>>
I remember this. The brainwashed idiots were saying Chaincoin will be around $100 by Christmas and the price won't drop because they would be creating big buy walls. Those buy walls were exactly what Suppo and Max sold into to exit their pump and dump scam.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.