[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally what the fuck am I supposed to do to get myself a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1504516131633.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1504516131633.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
Literally what the fuck am I supposed to do to get myself a new apartment at this age (19)? How the fuck can finally leave my parents' house and live on my own? I unironically searched all summer for a job but Greece is stupid and the only jobs available are either delivery man (which I can't do because no vehicle) and bartender/barista which I also don't have the qualifications for because not enough /fit/ and attractive yet.

I've been thinking of just buying cheap shit online from China and the selling it 5x it's value on eBay. Invested all my savings on crypto and I actually won almost double the amount but my savings really weren't enough and Bittrex fucked me over by requiring at least 0.1 ETH for the value to show up so I basically can't sell my tiny ETH gains until I put more money into it but I literally don't have shit.

Wtf would you do/did you do in my situation?
>>
If you have lots of spare time, learn to code. I'm not a programmer myself but I see lots of people say it to people in your position. Programming is something you can learn online for free and I'm sure you can find a decently paying position SOMEWHERE with what you learn. Look into it.
>>
Pay denbts you mongrel.
>>
you won't get anywhere if you keep making excuses for yourself
>>
>>3367791
Wtf excuses did I make, I literally don't have a vehicle to become delivery guy and all bar positions have also denied me. I also applied for newspaper writer, butcher's assistant, 5 flier jobs and a fucking industry worker position this summer alone. Don't know if I'm extremely unlucky or have an unlikable face yet.
>>
>>3367844
become a refugee in europe and collect your free prepaid mastercard, cash distributions, food stamps and whatever other social securities they throw your way. you can basically live luxuriously for free by cucking the cuck countries.
>>
>>3367909
Not brown enough tho
>>
>>3367764
>Greece
But that's normal
>>
>>3367844
So you've applied to 10 jobs.
Try 200 my man, when I was 18 thats how many I applied to (around half - walkins too, not online) till I got one, a pretty comfy one too at a furniture store. Lifting kind of sucked, but not too bad.
>>
>>3367764
Wtf I always regret not being a bartender
Learn to make different drinks
You'll have experience to make real money in US or UK when you're older
Some lonely cougar might want to suck it you'll have more confidence and be less faggy
>>
Dont flip shit from China. It's hard, market is very saturated. I would advise you to learn programming if that interests you. Some of my friends are software engineers and they make a killing and can find work everywhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.