[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/ In this thread we'll share the ways we screwed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Hi /biz/

In this thread we'll share the ways we screwed up with the dip.

I'll start: on saturday I was like "yes, finally THE DIP I've been waiting for". Of course I was slow as hell with selling and sold at a bit above 4500. Then the bottom was reached on tuesday and I thought it'll go lower than that, under 4k easily. It didn't though, so I bought back at the same price I sold.
>>
i lost 50% of my portofolio . be gratefull
>>
Was daytrading OKcash and increased my stack majorly. Left a sell order open on Thursday last week. Was watching it gain all through the weekend on Blockfolio and jacking it to the 3X. Saw a major pump and logged into Bittrex to sell the top, saw that I had already sold the bottom days ago.
Digibyteguywithguntohead.jpeg
>>
Thought to myself, hell yes, gonna short some alts.
Then when they didn’t really drop for a while I got kinda worried, left my shorts open overnight, but set really conservative take-profit orders.
When I got up next morning, nothing had really changed, and I just left the orders there. Suddenly alts finally dipped, broke through all my profit points real fast. E.g. XRP short closed at 4825 and continued to drop all the way to 4300. So obviously FOMO kicked in and I opened new shorts in 4700-4800 range, thinking it was gonna continue dipping. Even had the chance to make some good profit off THAT, at 4600 or something, but got greedy and didn’t close. So here I, XRP is 4900+ and I’m actually in the red.
At least the money I made from other shorts made me come out even in terms of BTC so far, i.e. they offset the losses I took in other alts that I held.
>>
Does hodling Bytom all the way to the grave count as a dip?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.