[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I feel like I'm missing something in my life. >Missed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sad-pepe-640x480_1476065332[1].jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480_1476065332[1].jpg
29KB, 640x480px
/biz/ I feel like I'm missing something in my life.

>Missed the Bitcoin space shuttle even if I heard about Bitcoin in 2010/2011.
>Mined 1,5 milions DOGE in 2014, trade them a little and got about 0,1 BTC and kept them thinking that they would actually go to the moon, left them on Cryptsy and not in my wallet and lost them (the DOGE, 0,07 BTC are actually in my wallet).
>Had the chance of buying LTC at $6, never bought a single LTC.
>Use to mine Ripples when there was the Computing for goods things, then lost the keys...
>Heard about Ethereum in 2014 when mr. Skeleton was a total beta stammering retard and thought that had potential, never bought a single ETH.

Should I fucking give up with cryptocurrencies considering how retarded and unlucky am I? Or should I still put all the money that can I afford to lose into BTC/ETH/LTC/ and a little on the shilling shitcoins before it will be another regret? I mean, the cherry on the cake would be investing and the realize that we were in a bubble and lose the money...
>>
>>3366904
ICO's anon, also grow a pair and do something, instead of not doing anything again and regretting even more
>>
>>3366904
You could have been a multi millionaire by now. Wow, I would probably kms. Totally missed the boat.
>>
>>3366904
ARK is like $2-3

don't let it pass you by again OP
>>
i did the same thing wanted to buy btc in 2011 at 2-3$ , but didint.
then every price of btc was "too high" because i didnt buy it at 2$ why would i buy it at 20$, 200$ , etc

bought 5 mil dogecoins, spent them on stupid shit. i dont have any now.

in 2016 buy mining rights for zcash for 2k , the zcash i get daily at some point are worth in the peak 1.5 k , trade them , loose half.

after some time move the rest to bitfinex, (800 $ worth ). buy and trade OMG , reach 6.5k last week.

make a bad trade and now down to 3k. here i am now
>>
File: fSSh7df[1].png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df[1].png
80KB, 500x421px
>>3366987
>ICO's world is attractive but scary and full of fraud coins that will only make rich the developers, even if I would read the whitepapers and search about, not just impulse buy following the shills of /biz/.

Considering that they all run with the Ethereum system, I would rather put something in Ethereum, as long term investment. but also this:

>>3367050
>every price of btc was "too high" because i didnt buy it at 2$ why would i buy it at 20$, 200$ , etc

It's hard now to put $300+ on 1 single ETH, even if I know that I will regret not buying this "low" in few years, even if a couple of months ago the price was half than now...
>>
>>3366904
I did this too.

I have 4 bitcoin in coinbase I bought in 2013 that I can't access because my phone number I used to verify was a google voice number.

I was in RISE and WAVES ICO for hundreds each. Lost my wallet seed for WAVES and never pulled RISE from ICO.
10s of thousands lost there.

I thought ETH was autistic. I thought antshares were stupid.

At least I bought OMG but not until 8 dollars.
>>
File: 1491252657763.jpg (634KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491252657763.jpg
634KB, 1600x1200px
>hear about bitcoin literally before it even releases
>sounds cool, I'll have to look into it
>never get around to it
>forget about BTC for the next 8 years
>>
>>3367015
A million dollars isn't even that much though. Yea it would be cool to have but if you really wanna be rich you have to earn a huge income. This is why I don't care about the hold meme, it might get you a nice amount years down the line but it's just a one time thing.
>>
>>3367050

daytrade more
>>
>>3367028
Seriously this. ARK is the only coin that has the potential to reach $100+ in the coming months
>>
>>3366904
no, crypto trading is gambling, nothing more or less
you chose not to gamble
you made the right decision
>>
>>3367434
>I have 4 bitcoin in coinbase I bought in 2013 that I can't access because my phone number I used to verify was a google voice number.

A letter from a parallegal/lawyer will clear that up and restore access to your account real quick.
>>
>>3367395
so you're stupid and ignoring your own logic

I don't feel bad for you. Suck a fucking dick fucking retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.