[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, why aren't you buying LSK? They are having a rebrand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images(2).jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
4KB, 200x200px
Anon, why aren't you buying LSK?

They are having a rebrand this month that will skyrocket the price of the coin.
>>
Already bought the ICO and sold for a massive profit.
>>
>>3366251
LoL, this is a shit coin that has 0 fucking use.
>>
>>3366509
Its use was making me fucking rich. While you are there bitching, we are multiplying our investiments. Stay poor, faggot.
>>
>implying just renaming a coin will make it worth more

Deluded liskies
>>
Was a shitcoin and will be a shitcoin
>>
>>3366572
That's the dumbest reply one can give.
>ITZ VALUE IS TO GO MOON MISSION
What a fuckwit.
>>
GERMAN QUALITY CRYPTO.
Fucking buy ching chong shit you fuckers, enjoy p&d crap. See you all at 20$+
>>
If they rename it to ARK2, they might go somewhere
>>
why would a new name increased the value?

oh yeah right its crypto...
>>
>>3367334
The name will not change.
>>
>>3366869
You just don't get it, do you? Why do you care so much for the practical use of a shitcoin if its value is rising anyway and giving you free money? If it really is too shitty and crashes someday, you simply sell it before it goes too low, and you will still have a massive profit. Most of this market runs in especulation anyway, so just make use of that. Dumbasses like you will never get rich.
Admit it, you are salty because you missed those sweet gains. Stop self justifying and learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>3367433
This. ffs, 95% of all coins we're talking about on /biz/ wont be fucking relevant in 3 years.
>>
>>3366509
And so is ANT - I mean NEO and look what happened.
Wait until it moons because of rebranding, get out and leave fools holding bags
>>
lol if you poor fuckers don't know how undervalued this coin is then rip, more for the rest of us.

I was buying at $0.14, up 5,500%, still holding and there's so much more to come.

September 2017
• Rebranding campaign
• Lisk Nano features: 1- Notifications 2- Multi Sig groups 3- App launch protocols 4- Multiple accounts 5- Multiple languages
October/November 2017
• Security audit(s) on main components
• Block reward reduction, from 5 to 4
December 2017
• SDK alpha release
• Sidechains

Not including the newley announced Asia tour, shit is going out of the fucking stratosphere when it his the major asian exchanges
>>
File: 1504303836331.jpg (69KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1504303836331.jpg
69KB, 720x690px
>>3367623
It's 50% of my portfolio, comfy as fuck
>>
>>3367676
few more months of hodling lad and we'll be very fucking comfy. not sure why I'm helping these biz bros with the free money tips desu
>>
>>3367676

60% of mine.

I got in at 2.7$
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>3366251
>mfw when Lisk shills were shitting up the board in 2016
>mfw when ETH went to $300 and you retards bit the dust
>>
>>3367839
Just got in a couple of months ago.. fucking good timing for once
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.