[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this world so cruel? how can those of u with greedy desires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: saddersad.gif (1MB, 482x270px) Image search: [Google]
saddersad.gif
1MB, 482x270px
why is this world so cruel? how can those of u with greedy desires of millinos get so lucky while those of us who just want to stop being slaves to jews cant make it out. is this jsut destiny??? is this how god intended the world to be?? were some born to be wagekek while others can make thousands by FUDing and shilling their coin with ill intent?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 246x200px
>>3364678
Beta vs alpha mentality. If you just wanna scrape by and not have it all your drive is not strong enough to achieve success. You have to be hungry. Nature is the best example, there is no concept of fairness in the world.

Its a construct created by humans. The strongest and the most hungry always win because they are willing to do more to get to their goal. Stop being a cuck and hustle hard
>>
>>3365449
/thread
>>3364678
Cry more, faggot, or sort your life out and make crypto gains
>>
>>3365480
>sort yourself out BUCKO!

Reminds me of Jordan B Peterson

Seems like you should go listen to him for a while before you go trying to get wealthy.
>>
File: 1477418235565.gif (1MB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1477418235565.gif
1MB, 700x520px
>>3365449
This guy knows what's up. Machiavellian is the gold standard. Morality is the construct of a slave.
>>
>>3365501
>Jordan B Peterson
Every god damn time. You niggers can't even use common sense unless some incel messiah sells it to you first.
>>
>>3364678

And what you see here in this thread is why the world is so cruel.

They parade a philosophy of vile desperation disguised as strength.

They have swallowed several degenerate feminist views, such as competition (alienation) instead of cooperation (civilization)

Anyone who complains is weak, they say. When the super parasites, whom these fools allow to exist, decide to round them up and place them into internment camps they'll finally begin to wake up.

They are a product of the baby boomers.
>>
>>3366184
Competition is inherent to masculinity... female tendencies are to equalize and smooth things over. A man's role is to conquer and expand territory. Every civilization worth a damn was built through conquest and war. Being a whining pussy is what corrodes civilization
>>
I am a 19yo student, the only thing i regret is, that if i would have gone working instead, i would have more money to pump into crypto now.

Invested 5k, 10k right now (over the course of last month)
>>
>>3366332
>Living in a comfy first world country
Muh hurr durr conquest and war
>>
it's the same challenge for them too,
we're all on our own course

projecting feelings and realities.

today i woke up, drank a protein smoothie and had coffee -- smoked weed on the porch and now i'm on 4chan. I only have a grand or so but I only have 300/rent. I'm not under any delusions but perspective is everything.

Money would help us, potentially. But it doesn't help them. It's like getting 150 pokemon and not having the gameboy printer. Cool. You really spent a lot of time gathering resources in Age of Empires or ARK -- their difficulty/rewards sliders are on different multipliers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.