[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure I've made the right choices here, give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nigger.jpg (22KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
22KB, 430x322px
I'm not sure I've made the right choices here, give me your input.

My father has a few loans (I decided to take charge of the situation before he kills himself):
>Bank A: 9670€
+2694€ credit card
>Bank B: 9324€
>Bank C: 18720€
>Bank D: 6132€
>some other unpaid expenses: 3286€
(mind this is not the amount he loaned but how much he has to pay still)

Now with banks A,B and C he already paid some interstes off,
so if I were to pay off one of those loans I could get much lower interest,
for example with bank A I know I'd need to pay only 8300€.

Few weeks ago I decided to move 12k€ from my investments so I could pay some of this shit off,
because right now he's paying about 870€ of rates monthly.
But I did that before realizing that now that he's retired he'll be making above 2k€ monthly with his pension and severance pay.

Now I'm already controlling his account so he can't go spend shit on hookers and cheap wine,
but still I don't like the idea of having too much money coming in.

Should I set a fixed amount to invest every month in a fund or should I just save up and do it in one go at some point in the future? wich option costs less generally?

Also I was planning to pay off bank D, the credit card from bank A and the other unpaid expenses even though he hasn't paid much interest on them so I'll have to pay the whole sum off, that'll lower the monthly rates to 550€.
If I paid the loans from bank A,B or C it wouldn't change much the monthly rates, but I wouldn't be able to pay the other expenses.

>TL;DR: OP IS AN IDIOT
>>
>>3364507
Shit situation but it seems like you are on top of it anon
>>
Bumping for you because fuck all the crypto threads
>>
Go to /r/personalfinance a lot of wise guys there
>>
>>3365038
This actually. They will help you anon .
>>
>>3364715
Yeah writing it down also helped clear ideas a bit.

>>3365038
>>3365120
Allright
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.