[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to the retard part of the board, sadly the majority,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0767.jpg (25KB, 348x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
25KB, 348x300px
Talking to the retard part of the board, sadly the majority, what else do you do other than buy high sell following the shills of /biz/?

Do you even search on fucking Google "Bitcoin", "cryptocurrency", "altcoin" or directly the name of your shitcoin?

Do you fucking trying to understand what are the candles, the walls, how they work or your gains are just made of luck and shills?

Just curious.
>>
>>3359077
you have to get into discord groups and start researching coins on your own. the good shit only gets shilled after it moons a few times.
>>
>>3359077

buy bitbean and relax, all your dreams will come true
>>
I've done the usual thing of absorbing as much information about some coins and buying for holding. I've had a few I sold too early, really don't want to make the mistake again.

I don't trust anyone here. Especially the fud.
>>
I've been buying almost every single shitcoin you guys shill here since may, with almost 0 research. I also know SHIT about trading. And I've 5x my money

Any retard like me can make Money on this market, you don't need knowledge
>>
>>3359077
Retard here.

90% of my portfolio is ETH, BTC and XMR that I just hodl. The remaining 10% I invest in whatever /biz/ shills me. I got some NEO, some OMG, some ANT. If it ends up mooning I sell.

Never read a whitepaper in my life. I follow two channels on JewTube, that's it.
>>
I'm here purely for entertainment.
>>
>>3359179
5x since may? :D
dude i made more since 1. august

you could have made 100x
>>
>>3359263
This. I actually know what I'm doing but I love creating threads and memes here with you bros.
>>
File: china_trading_discord.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
china_trading_discord.png
39KB, 300x300px
>>3359077
i dont follow shills, i mostly trade bitcoin futures and follow patterns. The 2000+ member /biz/ crypto trading discord has some good trading pdf's and a trading channel to discuss TA and what not. lot of shitposters in it but the few who are serious make bank. inspirational trading video here, this guy made $1.3 mil trading futures in literally hours
https://youtu.be/hWD_HL9GoWk?t=148

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.