[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*I guess this is shilling, but I hate to admit I can't deny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: xvg.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xvg.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
*I guess this is shilling, but I hate to admit I can't deny I told you to get this*

Remember this picture? I told you so. Verge is going to see actual use, unlike other crypto's.

- Easy Twitter/Discord/Telegram integration, tip people using Verge in near instant transaction speed.
- The future of online currency among actual, real people. Not companies.
- Smart contracts are yet to be released. Not listed on major exchanges like Poloniex and Coinbase.

It's not too late.
>>
>>3356704
lol, xvg is about to get rekt you faggot fucking n00b. go buy some more rdd and die
>>
As if Coinbase will EVER allow privacy coins
>>
>>3356720
Almost 3x in weeks.. Money talks. You don't. I would feel bad if I were you too, cause you missed the ride.

Go die of young age.
>>
>>3356742
i have 2MM coins actually. buy at 50 and sell at high 100s every single time this happens. like back in may/june...

Also, coinbase will not add coins not approved by Apple and the app store.

And your dev cannot code iOS or OSx .... wheres that OSx tor electrum wallet? Wheres ANY wallet for iphone? Wheres telegram integration?
>>
>>3356704
literally getting REKT right now. lol vergens BTFO
>>
>>3356704
you realize XVG is literally suneroks after work hobby right? like, he does this for fun. This is no ones job, he does it because he still likes it, until he doesnt... you will get fucked on this coin. It will never hit .01USD
>>
>>3356819
>>3356819
>>3356798
>>3356789
>vergens
This fucking guy again.

You missed the boat last time.
Sold too late or whatever the fuck.
Now you missed it again like the faggot you were born to be.
Go fuck your self with your muh 2MM
>>
It's open source, not a company
You want to help? have at it fuckwit

Now post proofs of your 2MM. make us jealous
>>
>>3356704
Nice, just bought 1000k!
>>
That 2mm will be a fortune in a year
>>
Why is XVG getting pumped? Seems not worth the effort.

This shitcoin is open source. How is it supposed to fucking attract investors?
>>
File: Also-Jelly.png (17KB, 595x251px) Image search: [Google]
Also-Jelly.png
17KB, 595x251px
>>3356789
Post your 2 MM faggot
I'm still jealous.
>>
> bitcoin
> open source
>>
>>3356789
>And your dev cannot code iOS or OSx
He knows how to program iOS. Apple just doesn't allow tor based wallets.
>>
No one should invest in this shit pump and dump coin . Honest info here , it's shit , scam coin , stay away
>>
>>3356704
>be pnd group
>fork dogecoindark
>call it verge
>get a logo off fiverr
>make basically no changes other than reformatting files directly on github
Can the whales just cut the bullshit and just come out and announce when they are about to do a pump?
>>
File: 1494089402835.jpg (27KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494089402835.jpg
27KB, 704x528px
>>3357068
it's gonna get on binance, whales pumping it
>>
>>3358090
I like you, biz... so I'll clue you in. The "dev" makes tiny changes and commits them so it looks like they're working. They pump it, they dump it, then they wait for the price/volume to drop and the dust to settle... and they repeat. There's $100m market cap and the thing is worth 165 sat... because the fucking supply is INSANE. You really think this thing will hit $1b? No fucking chance.

It's a clear pump and dump. If you're smart, you'll dump... and buy it again when its worth 50 sats in a few weeks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.